Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will pay someone to install a coppermine gallery on my site  (Read 8028 times)

Adaptive

• Coppermine newbie

I read the stickies at top and offered a few people the money they requested but they still have yet to get back with me. 
I hope to have some arrangements made and plans set in motion before I leave work today. 
The system admin here at my work is my host so any information you may need about my host I will have to get from him before we both leave.

Anyways I'm completely new to coppermine but i like it and I would love to have a gallery on my site!!

someone please message me soon, or you can email me at Lextc69 [AT] gmail [DOT] com   |    [Edit GauGau] Edited out your email into a format that makes it readable for humans, but nearly invisible for email harvesters [/edit]

thanks!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:12:30 am by Joachim Müller »

Adaptive

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Will pay someone to install a coppermine gallery on my site
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 06:06:05 pm »

Oops I don't know how to edit my post to take out my email, i just read the sticky.  :o

Anyways I actually have two sites I would like coppermine installed on.  I would like to do one at a time though.

www.adaptiveod.com
www.soundoftristate.com

Time I need it completed by does not matter, as long as I can get someone hired asap.

I see the prices for installation in the stickies above are from $5 - $10.  So I am hoping to be in the same price range, I don't see why not.
Also I don't know exactly what customization is but I might consider it if you can show me some good examples of sites you have customized.
Not really looking for super wild customizations but we will see!

:)

Thank you

Adaptive

• Coppermine newbie
$20 or more to Install Coppermine for me.........
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 03:34:04 am »

My earlier thread didn't get any attention and I would like this done ASAP!
If you want the job you must show me an example of a gallery you have installed.

WoW $20?  What's the catch!?

You have to chat with me via AIM or another instant message medium like Google Chat to help introduce me to Coppermine thought I feel it shouldn't be too difficult for me to pick up.  Just Installation seems really scary and difficult to me.   If you can customze it I will give you more money!

Also I plan on installing coppermine on another site in the near future, doing good on this site can pretty much garantee you another $20+ in the near future......

apparently I don't have Xcpanel so you will have to work around that. 
I use www.hostmysite.com for one site and www.dreamhost.com for the other site that will be getting a coppermine gallery later on...

Let me know..

AdaptiveOD [at] G [mail] .com

carefree

• Coppermine novice
Re: $20 or more to Install Coppermine for me.........
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 06:38:18 am »

Do you have full access to ftp and a domain control panel?

bobhope

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 01:12:56 am »

I will do it.. here is my latest install http://bretttelmanik.com/gallery

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 09:43:59 am »

My earlier thread didn't get any attention
Don't double-post. Merged your new thread with the existing one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.