Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User Manager Page Lags  (Read 2813 times)

AnnaLouise86

• Coppermine newbie
User Manager Page Lags
« on: July 11, 2007, 08:26:15 am »

I run a big fansite-esque Coppermine gallery at my website dedicated to British actor, Hugh Dancy. The gallery is located at http://hughdancy.info/gallery, and for obvious reasons, there are a lot of gallery registrations. There's little I can do about it. Every few days, I close them back up for a few days, re-open, and I do my best to monitor what goes in and out. Coppermine is a wonderful gallery, too, but there's just one irritating thing that I can't help but wonder if can be fixed.

Every time I try to access the User Manager feature, I experience time outs to a seriously bad degree. I don't even try to open the page anymore. I just tried ten minutes ago and not only did it not work but my gallery was inaccessible for at least 5 minutes - as if it was running on high traffic when it's not. This has been happening over the last few months as the gallery has grown, but I haven't begun to reach out for support until now.

I don't want "downsize the amount of registrations" answers because if I can't access the User Manager to begin with, how am I supposed to clear out older users? If anyone has an answer to what I can do, I'd really appreciate it. I'm running on 1.4.10.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: User Manager Page Lags
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 08:44:19 am »

- First upgrade to most recent version (currently 1.4.12)
- Check this thread :
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=27540.0
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

AnnaLouise86

• Coppermine newbie
Re: User Manager Page Lags
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 08:49:55 am »

Thanks! I'll upgrade tomorrow. Thank for the thread, too. I'm glad to see I'm not alone in this problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.