Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: modification in image display requested  (Read 3730 times)

eugene

• Coppermine newbie
modification in image display requested
« on: July 11, 2007, 04:55:44 am »

I represent an adoption agency that has just started using Coppermine for its photolistings of potential adoptive children. You can see the gallery at

http://celebratechildren.org/coppermine/index.php?cat=17

We wish to modify the gallery so it includes the following features.

During the upload process, we want to be able to upload multiple photographs for the same child, as well as upload a video. Essentially, when someone visits the site and clicks on the thumbnail of an individual child, we want the displayimage.php page to show 2-3 images of the child as well as a link to a video.

Our timeline is flexible, but we would like to move on this as soon as possible.

Please, let us know your suggestions and estimate.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 06:29:31 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: modification in image display requested
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 06:09:50 pm »

Coppermine already has got those features. What exactly do you request? Do you insist on paying? I f you have questions, why don't you ask them first in the free support boards?

eugene

• Coppermine newbie
Re: modification in image display requested
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 06:49:05 pm »

My apologies. Your reply gives me the impression that I have offended you posting my request here.

I did take the time to search through current postings hoping to find a similar thread, but did not. Nor did I know that the features I am looking to add already exist in the current interface.

All the same, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

With all that said, this request can be considered closed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.