Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Custom Fields for User Profile Required Instead of Optional  (Read 2377 times)

KSelf

• Coppermine newbie

Is there a way to require User Profile Fields when registering new users.  I need to require them to provide their Real Name and Purpose of Visit.  I would need to modify the field as required and change the Menu to say "Required" instead of "Optional".  I am on ver. 1.4.10.  I've seen only one question related to this and GauGau says that there are Mods for this, but I don't seem to be able to find any.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

drhammond

• VIP
  • Coppermine novice
Re: Make Custom Fields for User Profile Required Instead of Optional
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 06:52:02 am »

Here are some detailed instructions (probably what gaugau was referring to)

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=37086.0

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Make Custom Fields for User Profile Required Instead of Optional
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 07:16:40 am »

What drhammond suggests is the correct thread. Used it myself to alter my registration form.

You might also want to put some effort into upgrading. Version 1.4.12 is the current stable (and safe) version to use.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.