Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another issue with linking files  (Read 2404 times)

Singular

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • A Singular Creation
Another issue with linking files
« on: July 09, 2007, 05:18:39 pm »

Hello all,
When linking files to albums using keywords, the files are linked, but there is no record of them being there. If you look at the album list, an album will say: 5 files, last one added on Jul 09, 2007, 1 linked files, 6 files total. The thumbnail image does not change, the date of last uploaded does not update, etc. If there is an album that has 0 files and 25 files linked, it will say 0 files and there would be no thumnail. It would look like the album was empty. Is there any way we can fix this?

thanks,
Joe
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 10:43:49 am by GauGau »

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Singular

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • A Singular Creation
Re: Another issue with linking files
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 11:55:51 pm »

Thanks for your reply Sami. I see that you guys are working on giving us the ability to make linked files thumnails. However, will the issue of having the linked files be accounted for in the album stats (last updated)? As of now, albums with only linked files will show that there are 0 images.

thanks,
Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.