Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPG getting temporary file names confused  (Read 2061 times)

raskolnikov

• Coppermine newbie
CPG getting temporary file names confused
« on: July 08, 2007, 08:08:09 pm »

I have had this issue, and have tried a few things yet nothing has worked yet. So any help would be appreciated.

Basically when i go to upload a photo, I select the number of boxes for how many files i want to upload. Then the next page pops up that asks to browse for the file. I browse for the file (30kb). I then click the continue button. the next page tells me that "1 Uploads were successful.....please click continue to add files to an album". so i click continue. On tHe next page where the thumbnail is suposed to show up and you are suposed to select the album where to place the photo, The thumbnail shows up as can't find image (square with red "X" in it). Then if i try to select an album, and click continue then i get the following message:

The previous file could not be placed.

You have successfully placed all the files.

This started when i migrated from one server to a new server. I was using cpg1.3.2. So i thought i would upgrade and see if that fixed the problem. I upgraded using the instractions in the documentation and now it is installed correctly, everything works fine except for the file upload. I am still having this problem.

Not to go on a bit. I tried installing cpg 1.4.12 a second time. this time i did a complete new install (now creating two copermine installs on my server) the second gallery works smoothely. I am able to upload photos just fine. however this won't work because none of the hundreds of photos i have on gallery 1 do not show up here.

so back to the first install. I got to looking at the box with a red "X". the properties say that the path is this:

albums/edit/preview_9581fdaf.jpg

however when i open my edit folder to see if the photo is in that folder, i see this image path

mHTTP_temp_077867d3.jpg

I have verified thtat it is actually the correct file. However the temporary filename that CPG is looking for is not correct. why would this happen?

I double checked to make sure that all folders had appropriate permissions.....

So, why is CPG creating one tep file name for the files, yet asking for a different one when trying to display? I am pretty confused and i need to get this worked out ASAP!

thanks
Ras
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.