Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: E-mail Problem  (Read 5277 times)

filmman

• Coppermine newbie
E-mail Problem
« on: July 07, 2007, 03:25:07 pm »

i have been having a look at the other posts with people that have had the same problem, my wesite is hosted on a windows server i have put all the e-mail server in.  when i look at the server logs i can not see anything to show that anything has happend i only see

USER: xxxxxxxx
CONFIG UPDATE SQL: UPDATE xxxxxxxx config SET value = 'smtp.xxxxxxxxxx.co.uk' WHERE name = 'smtp_host'

i am sure there should be more then that showing up

thxs for the help

Nibbler

Re: E-mail Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 03:34:58 pm »

What are you expecting to see?

filmman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 03:52:30 pm »

should it show more info then that like the address its being sent to topic and mesage, as no e-mails are sending i was thinking it was down to that

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 04:57:09 pm »

That is a log of you changing the config setting to SMTP, not a mail log. Try sending an email manually using the smtp details you entered and see if it works.

filmman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 06:32:12 pm »

yes sorry should of put that in the message, the setting work in outlook, but from reading the other posts i cant work out why it wont work

filmman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 12:09:00 am »

trying to get it to work what is the best way to problem solve what the problem could be
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.