Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with keywords  (Read 2997 times)

Singular

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • A Singular Creation
Problem with keywords
« on: July 04, 2007, 08:20:20 pm »

Hello all,
I created a public album with the keyword phrase "photo-black-and-white". When I use that keyword phrase for images in my user gallery, it works. The images in my album that have that keyword are also displayed in the public album. But when I use that keyword for one of my albums, it does not work. None of the images in that album are displayed in the public album. Could someone explain to me what the issue may be?

Also, when you click "insert from list" for keywords, a huge list is generated based on what users have used in the past. Could this list be created using only the list that I have created, not the ones that other users have used? I would like the list to be only keyword phrases representing the public galleries.

thanks,
Joe
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 09:58:25 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Problem with keywords
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 09:53:52 pm »

It works by linking keyworded pictures to a corresponding keyworded album. It sounds like you are assigning a keyword to another album and expecting the pictures inside to be linked. It does not work that way.

Singular

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • A Singular Creation
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 10:24:19 pm »

It works by linking keyworded pictures to a corresponding keyworded album. It sounds like you are assigning a keyword to another album and expecting the pictures inside to be linked. It does not work that way.

Thanks for the reply Nibbler. That makes sense. I appreciate your time. Do you mind if I ask you another question about this topic?  If you don't mind, here it is:

How do I make it so that only my keyword phrases are included in the list generated when a user clicks the "insert from list" link, not the keywords that other users have used in the past? I can not delete hundreds of old keywords one by one.

thank you so much,
Joe

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 09:57:50 am »

We have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Your initial question was solved, so I'm marking this thread accordingly. Your request would require code changes. Afaik nobody has coded this so far.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.