Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: xp publish improvements  (Read 4735 times)

liorda

• Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
Re: xp publish improvements
« on: July 03, 2007, 09:55:13 pm »

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread, but I want to request a feature to the wizard.

Let's assume I have several categories, and an album with save name under each category:
Category1 / my_album_name
Category2 / my_album_name

Let's say I want to publish pictures to my_album_name under Category1. The wizard show my a list of all albums on my galley, without any indication to the parent category of each album. In my case - I can't tell if the option "my_album_name" is referring to the album in category1 or to the album in category2.

I hope that my broken English wouldn't prevent this feature from being implemented.

Thanks,
--Lior

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 06:56:55 am »

This is the wrong thread to request such a thing: feature requests for features that you'd like to see in future versions are suppossed to go into a new thread on the feature requests board. Under no circumstances should feature requests be posted as a reply to existing support threads.
Anyway: your request probably can't be realized: we have no control over the web publishing agent, as it's part of the operating system and hasn't been coded by us, but Microsoft. Subsequently, we can't change the features within the web publishing tool itself. Additionally, the web publishing agent isn't included into Microsoft Vista, so I guess it won't be a feature much longer. We're looking forward for platform-independant tools like JUpload and JCpg instead.

liorda

• Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 07:18:59 am »

Thanks for your answer, and sorry for posting on the wrong forum. Can you split the thread and transfer my question to the relevant forum?

Thanks,
--Lior

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 07:24:29 am »

Thread split from http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=40242.0
Moving stuff around causes extra moderation effort. In the future, please don't!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.