Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: make thumbnail open up picture in "_blank" rather than "javascript:;\" onClick..  (Read 5571 times)

shiyan

• Coppermine newbie

I've applied the thumbnail to full-size pop-up mod by GauGau: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=34360.0 to a gallery I was paid by someone to make.

Now the person I made the gallery for wants the full sized picture to resize to the screen size of the user, which is really a browser feature, and would have been easy to do if I had done a static site, with just <a href target="_blank"...>

My guess is that the code:

//                '{LINK_TGT}' => "displayimage.php?album=$aid$cat_link&amp;pos={$thumb['pos']}$uid_link", // commented out for the mod 'from thumbnail to pop-up'
                    '{LINK_TGT}' => "javascript:;\" onClick=\"MM_openBrWindow('displayimage.php?pid={$thumb['pid']}&fullsize=1','" . uniqid(rand()) . "','scrollbars=yes,toolbar=yes,status=yes,resizable=yes,width={$thumb['pwidth']},height={$thumb['pheight']}')",

needs some changing, but I'm not familiar enough with javascript and php to know what to do.

I can't post a budget because I'm not the end user who pays the bill. If anyone feels confident of having a solution just give me a price offer via PM, and I'll forward the price offer to my client. My guess is that he'll accept something in the $50~$100 range but I can't vouch for him.

The view counter is also currently not working as it depends on the intermediate sized picture page: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=34360.msg208843#msg208843. My client is also looking for a fix there. Again I'd forward your prices to him to see if he accepts. This seems like a larger problem to fix so my guess is something in the $150~$250 range, but again, I stress that I'd have to forward a price quote to him to see if he accepts.

In both cases don't hesitate to make a quote if the ranges I put are too low - I'll forward the price quote to my client and there's always a chance he might accept your offer.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 01:03:29 am by Nibbler »

shiyan

• Coppermine newbie

offer received, moving on to more detailed discussion.

shiyan

• Coppermine newbie

terms agreed, mods please close this thread :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.