Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Separating the Last Uploaded Photos table  (Read 2262 times)

godrius

• Coppermine newbie
Separating the Last Uploaded Photos table
« on: June 14, 2007, 11:41:38 pm »

Hi all!

How can I separate the table where are shown the last uploaded files?
When I use the tag {GALLERY} in my template 3 tables are automatically included in page, but I want to display only the last uploaded files table. Is there a tag for it?

Other question...
It's possible to show the last pics in vertical alignment instead of horizontal alignment in this table? Where can I change this configuration?

And, finally,
Is there any way to get the last 4 updated files and show each one in different tables? I need to show each photo in different positions of the site.

I'm very confused with Coppermine, but I'll not give it up. I'm from Brazil and doesn't here any forum to help us. I guess I'll create one.

Thanks in advance.
Godrius
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 08:19:34 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Separating the Last Uploaded Photos table
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 08:18:03 am »

How can I
Other question...
And, finally
We have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed when signing up. Not respecting it makes supporters reluctant to look into your issues. That's probably the reason why nobody replied to your requests so far. Start separate threads for your separate questions on the corresponding sub-boards. Posting a link to your gallery in your question is almost mandatory. Locking this thread, marking it as "invalid".

I'm from Brazil and doesn't here any forum to help us. I guess I'll create one.
It's pointless to ask for a support board in portuguese if there's nobody around who could support you in portuguese. Your portuguese sub-board would be full of questions without answers. For details, review Language Specific Support: must read!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 08:23:36 am by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.