Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remove ALB_INFOS from Category that shows 1st Level Album  (Read 2229 times)

TeenStorm

• Coppermine novice
  • €®!¢
    • TeenStorm.com
Remove ALB_INFOS from Category that shows 1st Level Album
« on: June 14, 2007, 07:49:21 am »

So I copied the "template for album list" in sample template.php and put it into my theme and remarked ALB_INFOS so that Albums don't show how many files are in the album etc...  In addition, I have Categories setup to show the first level albums.  The Category list shows the first level albums and the qty of files and when they were added; I want to remove this extra text from the Category first level albums.  I have tried copying other sections from the sample theme.php file but haven't nailed down which section controls this setting.  I was able to find this settings for the albums by themselves and it was really quite simple but for some reason I can't spot where this is controlled when a Category displays the first level album...there must be camoflage around it or something.  Can someone hand me the dunce hat and tell me where to look? 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 08:27:01 am by GauGau »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl

TeenStorm

• Coppermine novice
  • €®!¢
    • TeenStorm.com
Re: Remove ALB_INFOS from Category that shows 1st Level Album
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 01:47:56 am »

Ah "yes" Hein, thank you for the tip.   :)  This would be great if this was controlled by the theme, however, I seem to have the effect I want by modifying the function list_cat_albums in index.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.