Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: foliage theme does wierd things on my mac but not my PC  (Read 2547 times)

ir803

• Coppermine regular visitor
foliage theme does wierd things on my mac but not my PC
« on: June 11, 2007, 10:56:41 am »

I am editing a site to show some different pictures, I've changed the theme to foliage and I've added an anycontent section.
the  pull down menu javascript works very well on my PC in IE and firefox...BUT i looked at it on my mac laptop and when the "pull" button is clicked the panel slides down but then jumps halfway back up and the "pull" button becomes centered and overlays the anycontent part of the site.
Can someone take a look and see if they can see the problem?
http://itsmy-space.co.uk/testsite/cpg1410/index.php

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: foliage theme does wierd things on my mac but not my PC
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 02:35:42 pm »

None of the devs owns a Mac afaik. You will therefor probably not get a good answer here. From the foliage announcement thread:
If you have any script issues, please check out Derek's blog above as many have been addressed for WordPress so this information will be useful but in most cases this shouldn't be a problem for an unmodified gallery installation. I've tested this in Firefox 1.5x and IE 6.0x with no issues.
In other words: as this theme uses state-of-the-art CSS and JavaScript gimmicks there's no guarantee that it will work on all platforms.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.