Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Duplicate images through batch add process  (Read 3611 times)

hds

• Coppermine newbie
Duplicate images through batch add process
« on: June 06, 2007, 06:59:59 pm »

same problem here.

apache-2.2.4-r6
mysql-5.0.40
php-5.2.2-r1
eaccelerator-0.9.5.1

this happens randomly here. filenames are unique. the dupes are not added to the "thumb" and "normal" physical files, but show up in coppermine using the same filename and thumb. so eg file234 is löisted twice, file235 is listed twice, rest is normal. seems to happen with some fles in the middle of the batch process.

if you need any further info, lemme know.

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Duplicate images through batch add process
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 07:06:18 pm »

Please do not hijack someones elses thread. Although the problem may look alike, the solution may differ from person to person and from cpg setup to cpg setup.

Did you follow the steps as described in the documentation - upload troubleshooting part ?

hds

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 07:49:01 pm »

pardon? i did not hijack that thread, i myself am haveing absolute the same problem. so i didnt feel the need to post a new thread, right?

yes, i followed the "upload troubleshooting part", sure. i am with coppermine since about 3 years now!
likewise to the oposter, my problem is exactly the same. no, not the DP dupe icon, everything is fine and i get the OK button for every picture, but some are listed twice in the database.

if i delete one of the dupes, both are gone, so that is not a solution.

seriously, calm down. splitting the thread with exactly the same problem, ah well, why?
maybe we figure out together why this happens?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 01:05:49 pm »

yes, i followed the "upload troubleshooting part", sure.
No, you haven't ::). It clearly says what you need to do when asking for help on the support board. Re-read it and do exactly as suggested.

pardon? i did not hijack that thread, i myself am haveing absolute the same problem. so i didnt feel the need to post a new thread, right?
The symtoms may be the same, but the reasons usually differ. That's what supporters can tell by their experience. That's what Hein did. That's why he decided to split your reply into a separate thread. You're asking for support. Then do the needful instead of discussing moderation policies. No need to behave confrontational.

seriously, calm down.
Nobody is upset but you. It's your turn to calm down, take a deep breath, re-read board rules, then re-read the docs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.