Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm looking for phpBB integration  (Read 3743 times)

MrMAC

• Coppermine newbie
    • MooJooBee
I'm looking for phpBB integration
« on: May 22, 2007, 05:27:11 pm »

Hello, could someone point me to the thread that explains how to integrate cpg 1.4 database with my phpBB database?  I've done some searching on here and found various topics on the issues people were having through attempting this integration but I haven't found any specifics.  Thank you.

MrMAC

• Coppermine newbie
    • MooJooBee
Re: I'm looking for phpBB integration
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 05:31:43 pm »

Also, aside from manually entering html into the header nav bar... is there a hack or add-on that allows the user to add more than one link via the configuration tab in the header nav bar?  I noticed it lets you add one additional link.  It would be cool if multiple links could be added this way.  I should probably post this in the request forum.

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 06:03:09 pm »

Follow the instructions in the manual.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 08:02:39 am »

I've done some searching on here and found various topics on the issues people were having through attempting this integration but I haven't found any specifics.
Is http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#integrating specific enough for you?

Also, aside from manually entering html into the header nav bar... is there a hack or add-on that allows the user to add more than one link via the configuration tab in the header nav bar?
You're welcome to edit your theme and apply as many links there as you see fit. Has been asked and answered often already and is being explained in many postings on the corresponding sub-board. Not related to your initial question. Please respect the "one question per thread" policy in the future (you agreed to respect it when signing up).

Moved thread from misc to bridging, because that's what your initial question is about.

You have removed the "Powered by Coppermine" footer from your gallery, so there will be no support for you unless you restore it.

Joachim

MrMAC

• Coppermine newbie
    • MooJooBee
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 09:35:39 pm »

You have removed the "Powered by Coppermine" footer from your gallery, so there will be no support for you unless you restore it.

Joachim

Right, and that was discussed with Paul over a year ago.  Also, I am not using that gallery anymore and have installed a new one with the "powered by coppermine" footer. http://www.moojoobee.com/photography/ Have a look.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.