Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Inserting Albums to Categories  (Read 2396 times)

Andy70

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://golferspirit.fr.st
Inserting Albums to Categories
« on: March 09, 2004, 06:30:05 pm »

Hello Coppermine Team,

I have a little problem on the site I setted using your marvellous engine.

http://golferspirit.fr.st

I have just created various categories in which I would like to insert more and more photos. But when I first setted the site on the web, I just uploaded all the photos in various albums that did not belong to any categories.

I like to know if it is possible to put a specific album in a category which has been created after. When I login as admin and go to Categories or Album voice I don't see any fonction that allows me to change the affectation of an Album.

For example, I would like to put all the photos regarding paintings under the categorie Paintings. They are now in S. Lelievre Album...

Can you help ? Please.

Would it be possible to create a multiple choice of language at the entrance of the website ? So that onecould propose 2 or 3 versions of the site making it more visible to all internet visitors ?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Andy70

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://golferspirit.fr.st
Move galleries between categories ??
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 06:57:05 pm »

Hello Coppermine Team,

I have a little problem on the site I setted using your marvellous engine.

http://golferspirit.fr.st

I have just created various categories in which I would like to insert more and more photos. But when I first setted the site on the web, I just uploaded all the photos in various albums that did not belong to any categories.

I like to know if it is possible to put a specific album in a category which has been created after. When I login as admin and go to Categories or Album voice I don't see any fonction that allows me to change the affectation of an Album.

For example, I would like to put all the photos regarding paintings under the categorie Paintings. They are now in S. Lelievre Album...

Can you help ? Please.

I am ok to propose to translate in french or italian some parts of the interface for help in return !!

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 07:01:12 pm »

You can move pictures into other albums, by clicking on the 'edit pictures' button next to the album thumbnail.

You can move albums into different categories, by clicking on the 'properties' button.  There will be a dropdown box, that shows the current categorie.  Change it here, and then click 'update album'.

There is a mod available to add user language selection, see the mods board.  This will be in the next version as standard.

Please post requests for assistance on the 'support' forum, and stick to 1 question per thread.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2004, 07:04:04 pm »

Hi,

I have answered your question on your other post.  Please do not double post.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2004, 11:30:04 pm »

merged the 2 threads...

@Andy70: consider yourself warned! Double posting really sucks!

@casper: please use your moderator powers to merge such silly double-postings in the future, or even delete double postings completely... :wink:

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.