Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ordering PhotoBook in Photo Shop  (Read 3371 times)

sblundell

• Coppermine newbie
Ordering PhotoBook in Photo Shop
« on: June 01, 2007, 01:38:51 pm »

Hi,

Currently I have photo shop plugin installed and can either sell multiple photo's on a CD or single photos for printing. I also want to be able to sell "Albums". I'd like them to work the same as the CD's, whereby I can specify a price per album, and max no of photos.

Is this possible?

Also is it possible to have shipping relationships, so I can for example charge £1.99 shipping if one item is ordered, and £0.50 for each subsequent item. And also charge a different shipping fee per item?

The shipping would be a bonus, but the album is my priority!

www.onlineweddinggallery.co.uk
user: test
pass: cpg140
For website and coppermine access.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Ordering PhotoBook in Photo Shop
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 06:00:10 pm »

If you do not use the 'sell CD' feature you could rename all occurances of CD in the lang file and replace it with eg. photobook.
But if you want to sell both, photobooks and CDs, then that'll mean a lot of additional coding.

Shipping
atm there's only one global shipping. Maybe I'm going to change that and will have different shipping for the items. Then the more expensive one will override the less expensive.

Also possible is to disable the actual built in shipping and use the discount function instead. Just don't call it discount anymore but shipping ;) and add it to the total and don't subtract it. With that it's possible to count (different) items and add a certain amount for each additional item.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.