Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DB Error  (Read 3053 times)

GP

• Coppermine newbie
DB Error
« on: May 31, 2007, 12:24:47 am »

We've been running CPG for a couple of months on a new server with no problems.  However, this morning we're unable to connect:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@supportwebsite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.gutpilestyle.com Port 80

Nothing has been changed in our files that I'm aware of.  I confirmed the settings in config.inc.php and everything
appears to be correct.  Any ideas on what could be causing this problem?   :(

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: DB Error
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 02:28:23 am »

If you haven't made any changes, then you would need to contact your webhost to see if there is any issue in the backend.

GP

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 02:34:59 am »

If you haven't made any changes, then you would need to contact your webhost to see if there is any issue in the backend.

I gave it a try and their response was, "It appears as though you have custom installations with custom scripting. Unfortunately, we do not provide coding or scripting support through this forum. You would need to contact the software vendor for support. I recommend performing a search on a search engine."    :o

Evidently they have nothing more than trained monkeys reading a script there.   ::)   I guess I'll try to give them a call
and see if I can reach another rep. 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 07:44:52 am »

The error message you got is not a database error, but an error coming from your webserver (apache).

GP

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 12:53:21 am »

Ok, I'm back to the drawing board for ideas.  I talked with the host and they said there is no problem with the db server.  They were able to connect with no problems.  ???  I've upgraded to 1.4.10 (excluding the config and albums), confirmed the config info and still the same error.  Any other ideas?   :-\

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.