Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remove menu items  (Read 2933 times)

areuh

• Coppermine newbie
Remove menu items
« on: May 29, 2007, 03:20:28 pm »

Hi everybody.

I'm newbie into cpg.
i've readen FAQ and tutorials but i'm french so if the answer is into one of these, please excuse me.

1 questions please:
with e107 CMS:
i go on coppermine_menu/index.php (logged or not), i see several buttons on user menu:

albums-mygallery-admin mode-upload a picture
recents ads-comments-most popular-best rated-favorites-search

i want to hide buttons like recents, search, etc, etc for all users (except main admin)
same thing for admin menu, i want to hide buttons for coppermine admins but not for main admin

what is the file i must edit to hide these (maybe could you tell me lines to comment for that)?

thx for help and answers
sorry for bad english
see u later.
areuh

[edit GauGau] Renamed thread from "After readinf FAQ and tutorials, can users upload with..." to "Remove menu items" [/edit]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 07:33:45 pm by GauGau »

areuh

• Coppermine newbie
Re: After readinf FAQ and tutorials, can users upload with...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 03:23:45 pm »

to admins:

bad section to post and bad title, i can't edit or delete my post???

Could you move it, and maybe modify title.

Really big sorry, i had another question about upload but i found answer about it

thx,
areuh

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: After readinf FAQ and tutorials, can users upload with...
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 06:24:07 pm »

1) Moved your thread accordingly from the upload sub-board
2) You're not allowed to edit your postings because users have abused this in the past, so it is disabled on prupose.
3) We have a French sub-board: if you're not comfortable posting in English, why don't you use the French support board instead? If you should decide to do so, resolve this thread first by replying something like "please close, continued on French board" or similar.
4) Use the final extract plugin to get rid of menu items, or edit themes/yourtheme/theme.php. Has been asked many times over already - next time please search before posting.

areuh

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Remove menu items
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 06:55:16 pm »

hi,

please, you can close, i went into french board, i found solution to integrate coppermine1.4.10 with e107 v0.7.8

i'll work Final Extract plugin.

thx for the answer.

see u later
areuh
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.