Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The file 'albums/userpics/10001/Blakely1~2.bmp' can't be inserted in the album  (Read 2077 times)

maxard

• Coppermine newbie

I have uploaded 150 pics with no problem. I http uploaded and I batch uploaded. But then it happened, it just stopped doing what it did. I searched around in the Documentation and figured out that I might need to set up for Gd2 which i did, and guess what it started working great for another 20 or so uploads. Then it went bookers again and now it gives me this...The file 'albums/userpics/10001/myfile.bmp' can't be inserted in the album
The image you have uploaded is corrupted or can't be handled by the GD library

I know the pics are not corrupt.. I went through all the pre posting steps and need someone to go to http://www.baldwinexpress.org/coppermine/login.php and help me out. You don't need a login or password. I created a testusers album where you can upload and see the error message. I'm standing by to give you the bug reports when needed. Yes I set the 777 thingy too. But I'm not to sure about it.... Thanks for your support... Max

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

The GD library doesn't support BMP files. It only supports jpeg/jpg, png and gif. It's not a bright idea to use bmp files on the internet anyway, as they are uncompressed and therefor extremely large. Convert the bmp file on your client into jpg (don't just rename it, but use your favorite desktop app like MS Paint to open the file and use the "save as..." dialog) and try again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.