Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for UK based programmer for regular work  (Read 3791 times)

Mattyboy33

• Coppermine newbie
Looking for UK based programmer for regular work
« on: May 25, 2007, 10:22:40 am »

I am looking for an experienced coppermine programmer to help evolve my integrated gallery. I have a monthly freelance budget which I want to use specifically to evolve my website and PHP programming experience in CMS (I am using PHP Fusion) would be advantageous as much of the work will include working with my gallery and my site members profiles.

The first upgrades centre generally around the Reader Gallery section of the site as this is the most used part. Here's the list of
upgrades:

* The opening page to the reader gallery is pretty poor, I would like the first page to be a 'Picture of the day' basically a random full resolution picture taken from the database which includes the member name, camera used and image title. Then a click through link to continue to the gallery.

* I would like to list all the reader galleries just by member name, sorted by an alphabetical table A-Z. This will make it much easier to navigate.

* Currently when you navigate though the galleries you use a numbered sequence. This is very clunky if you want to navigate page by page (you have to click page numbers) can we have a simple left and right arrow either site of the page numbers, also if this was also replicated on the top of the thumbnails it would make it easier for people who are viewing the page at lower resolutions (the bottom of the page including the current navigation bar is cropped off)

Would ideally like to use a UK based programmer, makes payment and contact easier.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:09:20 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.