Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pre-selected tags for "categories" and linked images albums.  (Read 1976 times)

tf5_bassist

• Coppermine newbie

I don't know if this is the appropriate sub-board for this, but i can't find any info, nor a for-sure great place to post this haha.

I run a website for artists, and I have CPG integrated into Joomla and Community Builder, and the users have their own personal albums, and then there are linked image albums for the different art categories that I've hacked into showing thumbs without real images in them. 

But now I'm having an issue with those category tags.  I want people to be able to upload their images and choose which categories they belong to without screwing it up.  I need it to be as simple as possible, so if there was a way that in the upload page I could put in a few checkboxes with the tags for the categories and the tags could be assigned that way, and I have complete control over the tags (and they can't type things in wrong, or mess up the tags), that would be ideal.  Does anybody know how to do this?  Is there a plugin that already does it? or would I have to do some coding from scratch?  Any help would be much appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Lou
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.