Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: max category issue ?  (Read 3979 times)

arios

• Coppermine newbie
max category issue ?
« on: May 18, 2007, 08:08:07 am »

Dear,

i have a question, is it any limit of category ? i make 108 Category (include subcategory) on my coppemine but after make 109th i got "zero sized replied" / "Page cannot be displated when i clicked on cateogry section... it was fine on other section.. only on category... but if i deleted my 109th cateogory via mysql CLI , it was back to normal... any ideal what was going on ?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 01:58:45 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: max category issue ?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 08:28:29 am »

Coppermine itself is not restricted to a certain number of categories. However, both your server as well as your client may be limited in terms of time-outs. The category manager probably just times out. As far as I remember, Nibbler has posted an improved version of the category manager that cures the time-out issues other have reported before.

arios

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 09:38:42 am »

search and got the file, it has pagination but no subcategory filtered.. all of my category has no parent.. the subcategory become no category.. normal ?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 10:04:33 am »

Post a link to the thread you refer to, as I don't remember the code out of the back of my head.

arios

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 03:12:47 pm »

attacment added

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 04:26:28 pm »

Haven't asked for an attachment. I asked you to post a link to the thread that you refered to (i.e. where you got the code from).

arios

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 06:04:24 pm »

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=33724.0

you`r administrator but dont know how to use search ?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 08:25:41 pm »

you`r administrator but dont know how to use search ?
I know how to search pretty well, however it's not my task to do your homework. I'm doing free, unpaid support. I can expect users to do as I request them to do if they want answers from me.
Review your attitude, it stinks. I'm not ready to waste my time with people like you; I won't look into your issue - I'm out of this thread.

Joachim >:(

arios

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 07:31:10 am »

sorry if my word was offense u , it`s okay if you dont want to help me... i`ll try by my self.. but i hope u reliase that you are administrator.. you`r here to support people , to help people, and do search is not difficult you know.. i`m newbie here and i know how to search.. you`r admin and if you feel useless to help this community, fell pain cause unpaid, fell lazy cause nobody care how you must split your duty and your real life.... just stop being admin... i used to be admin b4 but i never has attitude like you... thx for your reply , you should close this thread.. sorry again if it offense you... have nice day
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.