Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Title Keyword Search  (Read 2122 times)

ashelby

• Coppermine novice
    • ArmedForcesPhotos.com
Album Title Keyword Search
« on: May 16, 2007, 10:01:22 pm »

I would like to be able to offer a check box "Album Titles" to the search page so that users may search by album keywords and/or titles.

I read the following for the keyword text box in the Album properties page:

In 1.4.x the Album Keyword is no longer being used for searching purposes, but, rather, to link images from other album into another.

So it did work this way at one point?

Why was it taken out?  How hard would it be to put it back in as an option?  Or as a hack?

My photos are going to have an album for each item, and they will each have a serial number.  It would be way easier to give the album a name + serial number, and different people can upload to it, this way every person doesn't have to enter the serial number.

Let's say it was airplanes for example.  If I create a folder with the tail number for the plane.  10 different people could upload pictures of this plane and not all have to enter the tail number in an options field.

I can still do this now, but no one can perform a search for that tail number, unless everyone includes it in an option box for their pics.

I hope this makes since and hopefully there is already a plug-in somwhere, I have looked with no luck.

Thank you in advance!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 21 queries.