Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blank admin page after enabling debug mode  (Read 3254 times)

sbpoole

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
Blank admin page after enabling debug mode
« on: May 13, 2007, 08:18:21 am »

I was having trouble batch adding 250 pictures.  Ftp'ed them to my site, Chose batch add, thumbs showed up OK, selected album, after choosing add I get a blank screen.  The last time I had to add photos, I had to upload them 10 at a time using the http option.  Have been using without problems for years before upgrading to latest version.  Searched through the 100's of pages on batch uploading problems and found one that suggested enabling Debug mode and seeing what the problem is.  After enabling debug mode, now when I login as admin, I get a blank screen.  I need to fix this as a bride and groom are waiting to see their wedding photos that I took this evening.  Seems as though batch add is a very popular problem!  Now the debug mode is my main problem.  Any way of resetting debug mode to off?  Can't get to config menu after enabling debug.  If I can get this fixed, I'll tackle batch uploading problem after I post the wedding pics (10 at a time)!  My site is www.sonnypoole.com

Thanks for anyone that can help

Nibbler

Re: Blank admin page after enabling debug mode
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 03:09:01 pm »

sbpoole

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 09:12:23 pm »

Thanks, that fixed that problem.  How come I can't use debug?  I wanted to see what kind of error the batch add command was giving.  I can batch add from a folder that has 40 pictures, but if the folder has 200 pictures then I get a blank screen.  Thanks for your help.

vody

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 01:08:34 am »

Dear,

I have just the same matters than you!

I can't upload by ftp with the "batch add" tool. When I try, my admin session expire and Coppermine just say to me that I'm not authorised to view this page (searchnew.php?insert=1).

I tried with all the folder (90 photos), with few photos only... it never work. But I use Coppermine since 3 years, and I have now 7236 photos in 100 albums. I uploaded the last version of coppermine, and cleaned all the mysql database. It still doesn't work...

I also tried to activate the debug mode, but when I register with my admin account, I also receive a blank page...

Does anyone know how to do to solve this strange problem?

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 01:19:58 am »

Probably both caused by server side limitations imposed by your webhost. Upload fewer files at a time.

vody

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 01:24:12 am »

yes, I limited my folder to 50 photos. this time it worked... I thought that if I select only few photos in the "searchnew.php" page, it was the same, but in fact it isn't.

It still doesn't give us an answer about the blank page in debug mode... I keep you informed if it later works. (I just looked if all the files, language files and so on are uploaded, and there is no wrong with that).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.