Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: database crash - critical error 127  (Read 2373 times)

jmc

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • http://www.hartlepoolcameraclub.co.uk
database crash - critical error 127
« on: March 08, 2004, 01:36:47 am »

Ack! Had to happen one day!
My box froze on me and after reboot, I can't get into my Club Gallery index. I switched on debug mode and get the following:

While executing query "SELECT aid, count(pid) as pic_count, max(pid) as last_pid, max(ctime) as last_upload FROM cpg11d_pictures WHERE aid IN (1, 4, 5, 6) AND approved = 'YES' GROUP BY aid" on 0

mySQL error: Got error 127 from table handler

File: C:\PROGRAM FILES\ABYSS WEB SERVER\htdocs\cpg\include\functions.inc.php - Line: 105

( Line 105 says: cpg_die(CRITICAL_ERROR, $out, __FILE__, __LINE__); )

DEBUG INFO:
USER:
Array
(
    [ID] => 8726b3cd9d91ef7ee6e8272fd02923c2
    [am] => 1
    [liv] => Array
        (

• => 128
  • [1] => 148
                [2] => 149
                [3] => 151
                [4] => 150
            )

[uid] => 20
)

GET :
Array
(
)

(
)

I'm afraid this is all Chinese to me! Any suggestions, anyone? Is it a simple fix, or do I need to re-install the database? And if so, can I "save" any existing info (users etc) to make the rebuild easier? Actually, as there are only about a dozen members and 60+ photos, it's not a major task to start from scratch, but I'm interested for catastrophic future situations!
John Mc
EDIT: Obviously, I know how to create an sql file from the db... just not sure whether I would be re-creating/cloning the problem by doing so.
I'm trying hard... at least!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
database crash - critical error 127
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 07:05:57 am »

before doing a fresh install, I recommend backing up what you have right now and then trying to restore the database, using the built-in mySQL repair functions (preferrably over a db tool like phpMyAdmin).

The best way to be safe of such catastrophes in the future is to do regular backups both of the albums folder and of the database (while it's still running).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 18 queries.