Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: e-card sent but not able to open either the picture either the album  (Read 4351 times)

Ton

• Coppermine newbie
    • Photos of Thailand and the Costabrava (Spain)

hi!

I could not find a similar question: A registered person is allowed to send cards from a private gallery and the card is arriving in the mail-box.
The registered sender logs out after sending.
The photo do not show in the mail but one link above and one link underneath the empty space, one to show the photo when it is not there and one to go into the gallery to see more photos.
Both links do not work; one arrives in the album and that's it: "there are no user galleries".
Both links are only working when somebody logs in but...... the two links are producing the same: the whole gallery and not only the e-card photo!
Anybody can help? Please not too much high-tech otherwise I am getting lost on the way!

thanks in advance
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 09:26:03 am by Hein »

Nibbler

Make sure you set your site url correctly in config. Post a link and test account.

Ton

• Coppermine newbie
    • Photos of Thailand and the Costabrava (Spain)

ok, sorry!  :-[ I had the impression that one must copy and paste in the configuration the link of the gallerywhen you are logged-in as administrator but the link should be the normal general link to the complete site I found out after trying everything out. I was thinking the wrong way around.

;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.