Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More about friendly urls - Tagblitz plugin  (Read 3244 times)

wipqozn1

• Coppermine regular visitor
More about friendly urls - Tagblitz plugin
« on: May 08, 2007, 10:33:39 am »

After some changes my friendly urls work exellent. But I've got one more problem - and I guess the others too, since Tagblitz plugin doesn't work properly with standard plugin.

Thing is, now it doesn't show links to each file. Tagblitz plugin get a direct link to them like this:

Code: [Select]
$referer = ($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . (isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) && $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] ? '?' . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] : ''));
and if user want to see all link codes he must click on "show links" (or sth like that) within page displaying the file. The plugin gets page address and add this to the end of url:

Code: [Select]
&event=show_bbcode
And this is the problem, since friendly_urls plugin has no rule for link like this.

Is it possible to make a couple of rules more in htaccess or it demands re-building of the hole Tagblitz plugin?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 20 queries.