Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intergrate phpfox with coppermine  (Read 7098 times)

youth4j

• Coppermine novice
Intergrate phpfox with coppermine
« on: March 03, 2007, 03:36:14 am »

I need someone to intergrate phpfox with coppemine. I want to replace the phpfox's photo gallery with CPG. That includes all the instences of the gallery including group's gallery so only group users will be the only ones who would have the permission to upload photos only to their Group gallery section. I will pay $100. I will provide a test server for you to work with my phpfox.

I will give more info.  I just want to know if anyone will be able to do this.
phpfox.com
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:04:46 pm by GauGau »

youth4j

• Coppermine novice
Re: Intergrate phpfox with coppermine
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 03:31:47 am »

Please bid on this request at http://rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=645972 is you can make make a plug-in for me. I need someone who has a lot of experiance with cpg to bid.

Thank you

Sonic98

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 08:23:34 pm »

I wish I could get PHPFox working with IPB, but I guess they don't have as many people working as hard at integration like those who work on Coppermine

Sonic98

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 08:25:04 pm »

I might be overlooking the edit button, but I think phpfoxguru offers an integration for coppermine. But I'm not sure if they have it working with 1.5.1. I know the took down the one for IPB because it didn't work with 1.5.1 or IPB 2.2.x

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 01:51:51 pm »

@Sonic98: This is the paid help board, and this thread is not yours, but youth4j's. Keep out of this thread!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.