Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: disk quota problem - please URGENT  (Read 2845 times)

brix

• Coppermine newbie
disk quota problem - please URGENT
« on: May 03, 2007, 04:08:47 pm »

I'm using Coppermine with satisfaction and i manage an community of 50 peoples. I'm using disk quota for my users and one of them exceeded the disk quota. So I downloaded via ftp his folder and reduced (with optimization) the size of pics from 20MB (right disk quota) to 6MB and uploaded again the folder on the server.

The user report me thet trying to upload more pics he was not able and the system say "you are using 19.777kbyte uploading one or more pics your disk quota ... etc. etc. ).

What is going wrong? Do coppermine store the uploaded dimensions in a DB table? How can I reset the DB to restore correct parameters??

Thank's in advance.

Brix

Nibbler

Re: disk quota problem - please URGENT
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 04:36:27 pm »

Yes, use the option in admin tools to have Coppermine rediscover the size information.

brix

• Coppermine newbie
Re: disk quota problem - please URGENT
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 06:08:31 pm »

Yes, use the option in admin tools to have Coppermine rediscover the size information.

Thanks a lot Nibbler I try and I'll report to you if have success... ciao
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.