Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Images by a certain user not being displayed  (Read 5503 times)

klewless

• Coppermine frequent poster
Images by a certain user not being displayed
« on: April 09, 2007, 02:22:50 pm »

Hi Vuud!

We went live and things are working out great with TP, except that the pictures posted by ONE indiividual user are not showing up in CPM Fetch. Can you think of any reason why they might not?

I have been thru the obvious...checking to see if she was filling her album by posting via URLs (because obviously then her pictures would not be in the database) but she uploads in the usual manner so far as I can tell. We have the gallery set to accept any sort of image format only ("ALL") no other media. The display of images is set to show 7 rows 1 column. The problem has been going on since this user regisered.

I tried moving CPMFetch to the center column, and a few other random and illogical things, and the problem persists.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Klewless
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 05:21:10 am by vuud »

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
Re: Images by a certain user not being displayed
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 02:48:23 pm »

Hi Vuud!

We went live and things are working out great with TP, except that the pictures posted by ONE indiividual user are not showing up in CPM Fetch. Can you think of any reason why they might not?

I have been thru the obvious...checking to see if she was filling her album by posting via URLs (because obviously then her pictures would not be in the database) but she uploads in the usual manner so far as I can tell. We have the gallery set to accept any sort of image format only ("ALL") no other media. The display of images is set to show 7 rows 1 column. The problem has been going on since this user regisered.

I tried moving CPMFetch to the center column, and a few other random and illogical things, and the problem persists.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Klewless

Can you post the code you are using here, and either post the url to the gallery and which user it is, or PM me that part.  The code should be posted here though.

Also, I believe if you post via url it uploads to the gallery that way doesn't it?

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco

klewless

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 11:47:48 pm »

Hi Vuud!

Sure thing:

Code:

/*
include_once "../cpg1410/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";

$objCpm = new cpm("../cpg1410/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_config.php");

$objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(8,1); 
*/

PM'ing you the rest shortly.

TIA
Klewless

klewless

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 04:23:15 am »

Hi again,

On one of your sticky messages you write:

$source = "cat=5,3:album=10,12:owner=vuud:keyword=alice,bob:text=bicycle"

Get pictures that are

category 5 or category 3 or album 10 or album 12 AND owner vuud AND (keywords like alice or keywords like bob or titles like bicycle or keywords like bicycle or descriptions like bicycle)

Get it?

Here is is in english:  Show any pictures from categories 5 or 3 or albums 10 or 12 that are owner by Vuud and that have the keywords alice or bob or titles with bicycle or descriptions like bicycle.

What if I put something like this in to make sure Michelle's pictures will be brought up by the database? Of course that would bring them up all the time, not fair to everyone else but maybe this can be modified somehow, someway to get her pictures posted on a certain date (like todya)?

Where would it go?
Klew

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 05:20:55 am »

I checked and she has passwords set on her album while other users do not.   If she removes the album passwords, then it will work.

If you really need album passwords, you can try adding:

$objCpm->cpm_unlock_private(true);

Right before your call to get the last added media... this will allow ALL private albums also to be displayed though (if you have any).  This may help.

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

klewless

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 02:05:40 pm »

Thank you very much!

It did not occiur to me as everyone seems to be able to view her albums.  I will let her know.

Regards,
Klew

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 03:51:49 pm »

Thank you very much!

It did not occiur to me as everyone seems to be able to view her albums.  I will let her know.

Regards,
Klew

Somehow the logging in gets you around that.  My "privacy check" looks for a password on the album level though

klewless

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 04:04:29 am »

Vuud, thanks for all the help. We launched and people have been merrily posting away all month.The members love seeing the latest pictures in the gallery displayed on our message board. We've had 14,000 image views this month and it is because of that feature, it really dresses up the board, and it helps me keep tabs on what members are doing. I'm thrilled that such a cool program is available.

best regards
Klew

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 06:02:06 am »

Vuud, thanks for all the help. We launched and people have been merrily posting away all month.The members love seeing the latest pictures in the gallery displayed on our message board. We've had 14,000 image views this month and it is because of that feature, it really dresses up the board, and it helps me keep tabs on what members are doing. I'm thrilled that such a cool program is available.

best regards
Klew

Well, excellent... thanks for posting about it too!  Always nice to see something positive in the support forums :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.