Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: no emails forms are working  (Read 4518 times)

ir803

• Coppermine regular visitor
no emails forms are working
« on: May 02, 2007, 07:49:19 pm »

I have built a site using coppermine, I have built it on my server as a test and now it's ready and working I have installed CPG on to my friends server as a standard install, then copied the files across taking care to change the paths of relevent php files and paths to images where neccessary, it looks fine a navigates correctly BUT none of the email forms are working, I thought to start with it was a problem with the full size access plugin which wasn't sending download emails but I have a order form and a registration form also on the site, when you click "send" they forward on to the correct page I have setup to say the details have been sent but no emails arrive back to me.
any Idea what I'm missing ?? I have gone through the code VERY carfully.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 06:50:57 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: no emails forms are working
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 07:51:06 pm »

Are you using sendmail or SMTP? Have you verified that email sending works outside of Coppermine?

ir803

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 09:29:17 pm »

thanks for the reply Nibbler, sorry I put it in the wrong place.
As for the email, I am not sure other than to say that both sites are hosted by the same hosting company on different accounts with as far as I can see the same options. on my server this test version http://itsmy-space.co.uk/testsite/cpg1410/index.php works fine, I get all emails sent to me.
but on this version http://www.ffotowales.co.uk/index.php none of the forms send emails to me. I have changed the appropriate paths for locating pages and images etc and I've got the same email address' set up.
I'm running out of ideas, the main difference between the two sites is that on my server it is in www.mydomain.co.uk/testsite/cpg1410/index.php  where as the other site is www.hisdomain.co.uk/index would that make a difference ?? it's strange coz everything else works fine.

ir803

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 11:30:23 am »

I have got it working...or rather it now works. it seems two of my emails address were not working yeterday, I didn't notice because they are not used ofter and my other email address by the same host were working fine, then this morning I hit send and receive and more than 30 emails from the coppermine gallery arrived confirming downloads etc.
SO thanks for the help again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.