Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload applet (JUpload) : the easiest upload !  (Read 684930 times)

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: Upload applet (JUpload) : the easiest upload !
« Reply #420 on: January 12, 2008, 06:01:52 pm »

[applaud]What a positive attitude![/applaud]

hum, hum, hum,

Sorry for false applaud ...
My problem was due to an install problem.

Everything still works perfectly clean for me, with several forum. Also tested with Stramm's bridge (Coppermine 1.4.14 and last modpack). About ten combinations on my Firefox 2.0.0.9 (2.0.0.11 is downloading).

If anyone give me admin account for both a forum an Coppermine, where bridge is broken within jupload, I'll find and correct the bug.
  I also need ability to upload the JUpload plugin (sometimes, the FTP account is needed to upload Coppermine plugins).

Etienne

AWJunkies

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #421 on: January 14, 2008, 06:12:39 am »

I am getting messed up photos being uploaded.

http://www.allwheeljunkies.com/awphotos/thumbnails.php?album=848&page=1

Go to that link to see what I am talking about. At random it greens out the photo. All this images are same size and from same day and dimensions. They all needed resizing through JUpload to meet the 1600x dimension max.

php 5.2.4 and latest GD processing that goes with that php release.

I had it on image magic so changed to GD2 and all seems fine will let you know if it happens again.

It still does it but less on GD then image magic. Happens with GD when uploading over 100 images about 3+ get the green HULK effect.

http://www.allwheeljunkies.com/awphotos/thumbnails.php?album=852&page=1

Here is link to the new one with GD
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:38:30 am by AWJunkies »

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #422 on: January 14, 2008, 01:12:15 pm »

I am getting messed up photos being uploaded.

http://www.allwheeljunkies.com/awphotos/thumbnails.php?album=848&page=1

Go to that link to see what I am talking about. At random it greens out the photo. All this images are same size and from same day and dimensions. They all needed resizing through JUpload to meet the 1600x dimension max.

php 5.2.4 and latest GD processing that goes with that php release.

I had it on image magic so changed to GD2 and all seems fine will let you know if it happens again.

It still does it but less on GD then image magic. Happens with GD when uploading over 100 images about 3+ get the green HULK effect.

http://www.allwheeljunkies.com/awphotos/thumbnails.php?album=852&page=1

Here is link to the new one with GD

Hi,

This is a known problem. Here is the release note about this, not really clear, I have to say...

- [Minor] Add of the pictureTransmitMetadata parameter. A way to avoid problems, when transmitting pictures shooted
from a Canon EOS 30D, in portrait mode (!!!).

Putting pictureTransmitMetadata  to false should correct the problem.
I'll add this to the FAQ.

Etienne

smay

• Coppermine newbie
Error on Upload - string "^SUCCESS$" was not found
« Reply #423 on: January 14, 2008, 05:24:26 pm »

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

I have installed RC1 of your Plugin and everytime I try to upload even a single small file I receive the follow pop up after the file appears to upload. I have tried on multiply systems using both XP and Server 2003.  I also tried your test site and received the same error.

wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the reponse body

The only choice is to click OK

Here is a copy of the log:
01:51:04.613 [INFO] Debug level set to 0
01:51:04.613 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\jupload_11204_log.txt
01:51:04.623 [WARN] Invalid int value: true, using default value: 0
01:51:05.093 [WARN] Invalid int value: , using default value: 0
01:51:05.093 [INFO] JUpload plugin for coppermine version 3.0.0rc2
01:54:14.285 [INFO] Debug level set to 1
01:54:14.285 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\jupload_11204_log.txt
01:54:34.494 [ERROR] wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
01:54:34.494 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body
01:54:34.494    at wjhk.jupload2.policies.DefaultUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(DefaultUploadPolicy.java:612)
01:54:34.494    at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.doUpload(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:735)
01:54:34.494    at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.run(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:487)
01:54:36.758 [WARN] CoppermineUploadPolicy.afterUpload: No file were uploaded! (0)

Thank You
Sandy

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: Error on Upload - string "^SUCCESS$" was not found
« Reply #424 on: January 14, 2008, 09:46:18 pm »

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

I have installed RC1 of your Plugin and everytime I try to upload even a single small file I receive the follow pop up after the file appears to upload. I have tried on multiply systems using both XP and Server 2003.  I also tried your test site and received the same error.

wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the reponse body

The only choice is to click OK

Here is a copy of the log:
01:51:04.613 [INFO] Debug level set to 0
01:51:04.613 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\jupload_11204_log.txt
01:51:04.623 [WARN] Invalid int value: true, using default value: 0
01:51:05.093 [WARN] Invalid int value: , using default value: 0
01:51:05.093 [INFO] JUpload plugin for coppermine version 3.0.0rc2
01:54:14.285 [INFO] Debug level set to 1
01:54:14.285 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\jupload_11204_log.txt
01:54:34.494 [ERROR] wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
01:54:34.494 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body
01:54:34.494    at wjhk.jupload2.policies.DefaultUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(DefaultUploadPolicy.java:612)
01:54:34.494    at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.doUpload(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:735)
01:54:34.494    at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.run(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:487)
01:54:36.758 [WARN] CoppermineUploadPolicy.afterUpload: No file were uploaded! (0)

Thank You
Sandy

You don't give much information.

- What is your Coppermine configuration ?
- Are you using Coppmerine in bridge mode with a forum or any other tool ?
- Is it a fresh install, or did an older version work ok before ?

Etienne

smay

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #425 on: January 15, 2008, 12:49:53 am »

This is a fresh install of Coppermine the current version. I am bridged with PHPBB V3 Gold.  Also as noted I receive the same error when I try to upload to your test site. I have gone to the JAVA site and check my version there and Sun says I have the current correct version.

I can provide what ever you would like just let me know.

Thanks

Sandy

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #426 on: January 15, 2008, 01:18:26 pm »

This is a fresh install of Coppermine the current version. I am bridged with PHPBB V3 Gold.  Also as noted I receive the same error when I try to upload to your test site. I have gone to the JAVA site and check my version there and Sun says I have the current correct version.

I can provide what ever you would like just let me know.

Thanks

Sandy

You're right, RC1 was buggy.

I just released the RC2. It corrects this problem, and add some new translations.

I still work on bridge mode: some users have trouble in this mode. The main trouble is: everything works nice for me, so I can't correct anything.

Etienne

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #427 on: January 15, 2008, 01:22:25 pm »

For all people who have problems in bridge mode:

Currently, some users have problems in bridge mode. FYI, I don't. But I believe them ...  ;)

For them, I'm developping a specific way for JUpload to identify user's session. Would be some kind of JUpload session, with very restrictive rights:
- Only for one upload click (I mean for one click on the 'Send' button of the applet),
- With a little timeout,
- If possible only for the selected album,
- If possible only upload from the applet (at least only from the same IP).

This JUpload session will be available only if the admin configure JUpload for that: there will be a new configuration parameter.

Hope it will be ready for tests next week. I have some 'details' to define.

Etienne

smay

• Coppermine newbie
Re: UpError on Upload - string "^SUCCESS$" was not found
« Reply #428 on: January 15, 2008, 09:52:59 pm »

Etienne,

Thank you.  Wow a new release.  But,  I am just using your test board http://etiennegauthier.free.fr/coppermine/
 to eliminate any issues that might be localized to my website.  I still am receiving the same error messages.  I have removed my java runtime code and then re-installed that from www.java.com.  I am running Java SE 6  Version 1.6.0(build 1.6.0_03-b05).

I also tested on a different PC running Win XP and Java 2 Platform Standard Edition V 1.5.0 (build 1.5.0_12-b04) with the same failed results.

Thanks again for any help you can provide,
Sandy

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 10:38:11 pm by smay »

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #429 on: January 16, 2008, 06:45:19 am »

I loaded lastest RC2 and the java applet is in some weird language not english that is for sure. I deleted the entire mod and reuploaded it and activated. Still same issue. Anyone else getting this?

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #430 on: January 16, 2008, 10:47:40 am »

I loaded lastest RC2 and the java applet is in some weird language not english that is for sure. I deleted the entire mod and reuploaded it and activated. Still same issue. Anyone else getting this?

Did you test RC1 before ?

I think it was this version that has troubles. If you didn't close your browser, and reinstall RC2 on it, your browser is still using the RC1 applet.

Etienne

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #431 on: January 16, 2008, 11:27:29 am »

I had RC1 on there no trouble. Then I loaded your RC2 and now having all sorts of issues. My old route for session keeping does not work for IE7 anymore just Fx and Opera. But the biggest problem is language. It shows some weird characters for the applet info. It is not in english. I never had issues on RC1 but this RC2 there are. I don't know how to fix this language issue.

http://www.allwheeljunkies.com/awphotos/

take a look

jesusarmy

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #432 on: January 16, 2008, 01:39:14 pm »

I tried your test board (on which the applet itself appears still to be RC1) and got a similar No Success error on it that I have been getting on my board.

However, with debug on, the message is "There was an error while processing a database query" rather than "You do not have permission"

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #433 on: January 16, 2008, 02:13:17 pm »

I tried your test board (on which the applet itself appears still to be RC1) and got a similar No Success error on it that I have been getting on my board.

However, with debug on, the message is "There was an error while processing a database query" rather than "You do not have permission"

Yes, my demo site is not up to date. I'll correct it.

smay

• Coppermine newbie
UpError on Upload - string "^SUCCESS$" was not found
« Reply #434 on: January 18, 2008, 12:25:36 am »

Etienne,

Thank you for all of your help and support. I still am having some issues. 

I have download and installed RC2.  I uninstall the prior version and then installed the new RC2 version.
I have done this multiply times to verify I have done everything correctly.

The application shows weird characters for me also. I continued to use the tool to upload and I am still receiving the same errors (string "^SUCCESS$" was not found ).

At the bottom of the application it shows JUload V3.3.0rc1 [SVN-Rev: 403]

I also tried on your test site and the application appears to be in english.  At the bottom of your test site it shows JUpload V3.2.0 [SVN-Rev: 389].   I am able to upload to your test site now.

Thank you in advance for any advise you can give.

Sandy

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: UpError on Upload - string "^SUCCESS$" was not found
« Reply #435 on: January 18, 2008, 12:27:42 pm »

Etienne,

Thank you for all of your help and support. I still am having some issues. 

I have download and installed RC2.  I uninstall the prior version and then installed the new RC2 version.
I have done this multiply times to verify I have done everything correctly.

The application shows weird characters for me also. I continued to use the tool to upload and I am still receiving the same errors (string "^SUCCESS$" was not found ).

At the bottom of the application it shows JUload V3.3.0rc1 [SVN-Rev: 403]

I also tried on your test site and the application appears to be in english.  At the bottom of your test site it shows JUpload V3.2.0 [SVN-Rev: 389].   I am able to upload to your test site now.

Thank you in advance for any advise you can give.

Sandy

Hum,

I don't have time to work back on RC1 and RC2: I'm working on the bridge session that sometimes doesn't work with JUpload.

Please get back to 2.6.4. RC3 will come soon, and I'll take time to test it more than what I did for RC1 and RC2. I actually should have named them A1 and A2, for alpha, a I knew I hadn't run enough tests.

Etienne

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #436 on: January 18, 2008, 04:55:55 pm »

patiently waiting thanks for your hard work.

skidpics

« Reply #437 on: January 19, 2008, 01:07:48 pm »

Confusing about the follow text in the config settings:

If set to a non 0 value (1 is the default value), the plugin will define a default title for each picture, based on the filename. All underscores are removed. For instance, when uploading a When_I_m_Happy.jpg file, it will create a default title When I m Happy.
If 1, the picture title is left blank.
Default value is '1'

So if 1 is a non 0 value, default picture titles should generate based on files name right? But if 1 is used, nothing will be generated, correct?  Am I supposed to use 2? Perhaps I am reading into it too much.?

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #438 on: January 19, 2008, 02:59:03 pm »

Confusing about the follow text in the config settings:

So if 1 is a non 0 value, default picture titles should generate based on files name right? But if 1 is used, nothing will be generated, correct?  Am I supposed to use 2? Perhaps I am reading into it too much.?

Not clear ?

;D

I've corrected the text this way, please tell me if it's clear now (at least, it's more correct than before !) :

If 0, the picture title is left blank.

Otherwise (1 is the default value), the plugin will define a default title for each picture, based on the filename. All underscores are removed. For instance, when uploading a When_I_m_Happy.jpg file, it will create a default title When I m Happy.

Etienne

skidpics

« Reply #439 on: January 21, 2008, 05:31:22 am »

Not clear ?

;D

I've corrected the text this way, please tell me if it's clear now (at least, it's more correct than before !) :

If 0, the picture title is left blank.

Otherwise (1 is the default value), the plugin will define a default title for each picture, based on the filename. All underscores are removed. For instance, when uploading a When_I_m_Happy.jpg file, it will create a default title When I m Happy.

Etienne

Thank you .  It makes sense now.  The section about the default being 1 was just not correct.  thanks for clearing up that issue..
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.