Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload applet (JUpload) : the easiest upload !  (Read 684860 times)

mc0676

• Coppermine novice
Re: Upload applet (JUpload) : the easiest upload !
« Reply #600 on: May 13, 2008, 06:37:19 pm »

Problem solve for me.

It work fine in my two board.

Really MANY MANY MANY thanks to the author of this BEAUTIFUL plugin !

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Release 3.1.0
« Reply #601 on: May 14, 2008, 11:14:33 pm »

Hi,

Here is the announce of the

You can download it on this link: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=43432.0;attach=11889
or on my wiki:
http://etienne.lesgauthier.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=jupload_coppermine_download_gb

Here is the change note:

Changes:
- [Doc] Better description of the pictureTransmitMetadata config parameter, and of picture compression behaviour of the plugin.
- [Minor] Add of a debug configuration parameter. It can have these values: false, true, admin.

Fixes
- [Major] The 'no category' category (sic !) is now correctly managed: JUpload allows the user to upload files to album
in this category, if he/she is allowed to. 
- [Major] The applet can now manage the 301, 302 and 303 HTTP return code for the postURL parameter.
- [Major] When dropping several files that should be refused (by the allowedFileExtensions parameter or by the upload
policy) the applet now displays a message each time (was only once for PictureUploadPolicy), and allows the user to
hit 'cancel', so that no more file are added for this drop.
- [Minor] Quotes are now correctly managed in album names and album description.

Regards
Etienne

wj1927

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #602 on: May 21, 2008, 11:39:40 pm »

I'm using the latest version and I've been using it for a while tonight but now I get this error:

22:38:27.827 [ERROR] wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadException: unexpected EOF (unexpected EOF)
22:38:27.829 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadException: unexpected EOF

Any ideas

Thanks ;)

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #603 on: May 23, 2008, 01:48:47 pm »

I'm using the latest version and I've been using it for a while tonight but now I get this error:

22:38:27.827 [ERROR] wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadException: unexpected EOF (unexpected EOF)
22:38:27.829 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadException: unexpected EOF

Any ideas

Thanks ;)

Hi,

It seems like there is a network trouble between you and your server. Does it always happen, or from time to time ?

Can you give more info ?

Etienne

wj1927

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #604 on: May 23, 2008, 03:40:50 pm »

Hi Etienne

Its ok now, I have 1 other site hosted with the same host and that went down round about the time I kept recieving the error so I'm moving host now has my uptime hasn't been great there, I'll post again if I get the same thing we my new host but hopefully I won't ;)

ma_tt23

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #605 on: May 26, 2008, 08:17:08 pm »

Hi,

I upgraded my jupload plugin to the new version and now i can't upload anymore. Hope to find some help here. I've just uploaded all the new files above the old once (ver. 3.0.0rc4).
now i get this error:

Code: [Select]
[ERROR] [wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed] wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
Does someone know this?
A few posts ago i read something about the max file/chunk size. My is 2048 = 2MB.
I've added my error log.

Greets,
Matthias

wj1927

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #606 on: May 27, 2008, 03:32:57 pm »

I get this error too from time to time and its to do with your

memory_limit = 8M; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)

and it depends on your host's server, my host has their's currently set at 8mb which I think is standard for most hosts. If you try to upload the image through the normal upload process you will get the following:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11296 bytes) in /home/cdcoverh/public_html/covers/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 262
This is an example, try and upload the file through the normal upload process and when you get this error speak to your host and give them the error message and they will be able to help you.

I sent a message to my host yesterday about the above error I got and they increased the upload limit for me but it still doesn't work, they may increase it for you and it may solve to problem, if it don't keep trying and be persistant with them, I am ;)

Hope this helps ;D

ma_tt23

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #607 on: May 27, 2008, 04:24:44 pm »

i don't think it's the memory limit. I was able to upload my pictures for several months till the update of the plugin 2 days ago. I also resize the pictures before the upload. And also tested it with a small picture ~40kb but i get the same error.

wj1927

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #608 on: May 27, 2008, 04:26:41 pm »

Have you tried uploading the same picture through the normal upload process

ma_tt23

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #609 on: May 27, 2008, 05:19:19 pm »

Have you tried uploading the same picture through the normal upload process

yes, and it works.

wj1927

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #610 on: May 27, 2008, 05:36:03 pm »

right so it is the plugin, I just wanted to know if you could or couldn't upload the file through the normal process, I would wait for etienne_sf to help ;D

Tjnashster

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #611 on: May 28, 2008, 07:43:29 pm »

Help please :) :) :)
When you go on jupload page it comes up with these errors
 [ERROR] EMPTY HEAD response
[ERROR] [java.lang.NullPointerException] null (Unable to access to the postURL:

how ever it still uploads great. It just puts off all my users. Is there any thing i can do to stop it?

Any help would be great!!!

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #612 on: May 28, 2008, 10:59:35 pm »

Help please :) :) :)
When you go on jupload page it comes up with these errors
 [ERROR] EMPTY HEAD response
[ERROR] [java.lang.NullPointerException] null (Unable to access to the postURL:

how ever it still uploads great. It just puts off all my users. Is there any thing i can do to stop it?

Any help would be great!!!

Hi,

I have this error when using the applet wiht my antivirus, Kaspersky. Can you test it, with the antivirus off (but take care to keep the firewall on, at least the XP one).

Etienne

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #613 on: May 28, 2008, 11:07:56 pm »

Hi,

I upgraded my jupload plugin to the new version and now i can't upload anymore. Hope to find some help here. I've just uploaded all the new files above the old once (ver. 3.0.0rc4).
now i get this error:

[ERROR] [wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed] wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
Does someone know this?
A few posts ago i read something about the max file/chunk size. My is 2048 = 2MB.
I've added my error log.

Greets,
Matthias

Hi,

From the error you have, thank to the debug output, you are apparently using some kind of bridge. Correct ?

If so, try to select 'jupload' in the sessionManagement config parameter for the plugin. To do this:
- Connect as an admin
- Got the the main configuration page
- Select General Parameters, then Administrate the plugins (or whatever is the english text for that)
- Select the 'Jupload configuration' button'.

If this doesn't work, can you give me the same debug output as you did ... but with your gallery configured in English, so that I can understant a possible error message coming from Coppermine?

Etienne

Tjnashster

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #614 on: May 28, 2008, 11:34:28 pm »

Hi,

I have this error when using the applet wiht my antivirus, Kaspersky. Can you test it, with the antivirus off (but take care to keep the firewall on, at least the XP one).

Etienne

yes it is that. Is there a way of turning that error off???
Also silly question i suppose but can i make the normal users have the same upload fetchers as admin e.g no disk space amounts and ability to upload to and create public gallerys
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 11:48:41 pm by Tjnashster »

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #615 on: May 29, 2008, 02:12:28 pm »

yes it is that. Is there a way of turning that error off???
Also silly question i suppose but can i make the normal users have the same upload fetchers as admin e.g no disk space amounts and ability to upload to and create public gallerys

It's done on my current working version: I change the error to a warning.

Can you confirm that upload works ok, despite this error message ?

Etienne

Tjnashster

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #616 on: May 29, 2008, 03:32:51 pm »

yes i can

Tjnashster

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #617 on: May 30, 2008, 12:25:26 pm »

ok i am very sorry to keep on bugging you but. I am using the new version and have set user group to be allowed to upload to public galleries (in the coppermine menu) but people who should be able to upload to public galleries can't in jupload. Is there anything i have to do to get it to work ?

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #618 on: May 30, 2008, 06:47:33 pm »

ok i am very sorry to keep on bugging you but. I am using the new version and have set user group to be allowed to upload to public galleries (in the coppermine menu) but people who should be able to upload to public galleries can't in jupload. Is there anything i have to do to get it to work ?

Hum,

I thought I tested this kind of case ...

Can you post here a picture of your group settings, and tell me which one goes wrong ?
Can you also post the debug output, so that I have all info ?

Etienne

tinorebel

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • live long and prosper!
    • www.tripodart.net
« Reply #619 on: May 30, 2008, 07:24:49 pm »

Hallo, I'm using this great plug in with pleasure.
I knowed obout the problem with firefox on mac, but yesterday one friend using PC sent me this error message he got.

12:38:15.140 [INFO] Debug level set to 0
12:38:15.156 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\CONFIG~1\Temp\jupload_53254_log.txt
12:38:15.171 [WARN] Invalid int value: true, using default value: 0
12:38:15.171 [WARN] Invalid long value: 2Mb000, using default value: 9223372036854775807
12:38:15.187 [INFO] JUpload applet, version 3.3.2 [SVN-Rev: 439] (compiled: 03/28/2008 06:54 PM), available at http://jupload.sourceforge.net/
12:38:15.203 [INFO] maxFileSize: 5000000
12:38:17.390 [WARN] Invalid int value: , using default value: 0
12:38:17.390 [INFO] JUpload plugin for coppermine version 3.0.3c
12:43:15.968 [INFO] Debug level set to 1
12:43:16.171 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\CONFIG~1\Temp\jupload_53254_log.txt
12:43:17.187 [INFO] JUpload applet, version 3.3.2 [SVN-Rev: 439] (compiled: 03/28/2008 06:54 PM), available at http://jupload.sourceforge.net/
12:43:17.203 [DEBUG] debugLevel: 1 (debugfile: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\CONFIG~1\Temp\jupload_53254_log.txt)
12:43:17.203 [INFO] maxFileSize: 5000000
12:43:24.265 [ERROR] [wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed] wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
12:43:24.265 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body
12:43:24.265     at wjhk.jupload2.policies.DefaultUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(DefaultUploadPolicy.java:614)
12:43:24.265     at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.doUpload(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:735)
12:43:24.265     at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.run(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:491)
12:43:30.843 [ERROR] [wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed] La respuesta del servidor HTTP no cumple los requisitos. La carga ha fallado. (Ocurrió un error durante la gestión del log (sbHttpResponseBody))
12:43:30.859 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: La respuesta del servidor HTTP no cumple los requisitos. La carga ha fallado.
12:43:30.859     at wjhk.jupload2.policies.DefaultUploadPolicy.sendDebugInformation(DefaultUploadPolicy.java:1103)
12:43:30.859     at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.run(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:547)
12:43:32.218 [ERROR] [wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadIOException] Trying to get the byte array of a on non-closed ByteArrayEncoded (Could not send debug information)
12:43:32.218 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadIOException: Trying to get the byte array of a on non-closed ByteArrayEncoded
12:43:32.218     at wjhk.jupload2.upload.ByteArrayEncoder.getString(ByteArrayEncoder.java:244)
12:43:32.218     at wjhk.jupload2.policies.DefaultUploadPolicy.sendDebugInformation(DefaultUploadPolicy.java:1135)
12:43:32.218     at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.run(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:547)
12:43:32.281 [WARN] CoppermineUploadPolicy.afterUpload: No file were uploaded! (0)

Test was made on Explorer 7.0 with java plug in actualized, He was trying to upload 3 pictures.
JUpload plugin for Coppermine v 3.0.3c, 

Can someone tell me if it's some known compatibilty problem? ???

Thanks.

Live long and prosper!
www.tripodart.net
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.