Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blank page when trying to view intermediate pictures  (Read 4886 times)

Aleksandra

• Coppermine newbie
  • Darth Minion
    • Grey-Wanderer.org
Blank page when trying to view intermediate pictures
« on: May 04, 2007, 01:07:22 pm »

Alright, so here's the deal. I recently (seemingly) successfully installed the cpg 1.4 modpack at an image gallery of mine. It seemed to work fine, I resized thumbnails and was able to view pictures even after the install. Today, however, I notice I am no longer able to view intermediate size pictures. Whenever I click on a picture it either turns up blank (happens sometimes in Firefox) or gives this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method coppermine_udb::get_comments() in /home/livtyler/public_html/gallery/include/themes.inc.php on line 2421

I was reading some threads discussing similar error messages, which most seemed to have solved by reuploading the files. However, even though I reuploaded every modpack file and (again) updated the database successfully, the error message(/the occasional blank page in FF) persists. I tried restoring the original themes.inc.php file, but that only resulted in this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function loginForm() in /home/livtyler/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 682

So I re-restored the modpack themes.inc.php file, which continues to result in the get_comments() fatal error I mentioned above. I am currently running cpg 1.4.10 without any other plugins or bridges to other applications. You can view the gallery here, and if you click on any image, you should see the fatal error message as I am. I also noticed that versioncheck no longer works, though it previously has, and that the usermgr.php page times out - though these errors don't bother me in themselves, could they be related and give a clue as to what is going on with the image view?

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 10:26:54 pm by Nibbler »

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Blank page when trying to view intermediate pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 01:53:16 pm »

make sure you've uploaded and replaced the files in the bridge dir (especially udb_base.inc.php)

Aleksandra

• Coppermine newbie
  • Darth Minion
    • Grey-Wanderer.org
Re: Blank page when trying to view intermediate pictures
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 10:16:38 pm »

^ Thanks! I actually think I may have solved the problem. Though I had the correct files uploaded, including the files in the bridge directory, the file view wasn't working. I reuploaded them twice (and made sure they were the modpack bridge files, not the original ones), after which I always updated the database, but the problem persisted. This time, however, I tried reuploading the bridge directory without updating the database, and it seems to be working again. I'm not sure if it's coincidence or if there's a correlation there, but... my problem seems solved right now, as I am able to view intermediate pictures without any glitches.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.