Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Permanent Watermark with GD2  (Read 110447 times)

Sammy

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Re: Permanent Watermark with GD2
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2004, 01:49:46 pm »

;D Great Job Guys !

I have been busy at my day job for a few weeks now and have'nt done that 1.3 mod yet, so thanks!

Burpee

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • Vuurwerklook.com
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2004, 08:00:09 pm »

And a zip file with the mod is located at? :D

Great work - thanks

It doesn't look like that'll be happening for a while...
Some strange bug in Windows XP in combination with an ATI Radeon is causing me to be unable to write to my disk... so that has a higher priority right now...
*deep sigh*
I HATE Micro$oft

bloodynipples

• Coppermine newbie
    • Emerald Bay Alumni
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2004, 03:06:22 am »

I have a prob.

I applied the zip'ed files to my coppermine directory and verified that they are correct accoring to your how-to post.

I am getting the follwing error: 

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: watermark() in /home/brewcomm/public_html/coppermine/util.php on line 243

anyone have any ideas?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2004, 08:43:13 am »

you probably haven't applied the hack properly. Undo your modifications (replace with clean coppermine files) and start from scratch. There's nothing else that can be done...

GauGau

trampy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2004, 06:11:22 pm »

Someone have this working under CPG_Nuke 1.2.2b ?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2004, 06:50:58 pm »

better check the nuke support board for this...

GauGau

alsaher

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2004, 02:51:06 pm »

hi

when i try  to upload  the  pic   this  error  msg  come

Code: [Select]
The picture 'albums/userpics/10001/041.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Warning: imagecreatefrompng(http://www.alsaher.net/photo/include/logo.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/alsaher/public_html/photo/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 274

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/alsaher/public_html/photo/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 275

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/alsaher/public_html/photo/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 276

Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/alsaher/public_html/photo/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 293

Warning: getimagesize(albums/userpics/10001/normal_041.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/alsaher/public_html/photo/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 231

bloodynipples

• Coppermine newbie
    • Emerald Bay Alumni
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2004, 06:47:08 am »

Hi,

i tried it but i got this error when i tried to Make the settings from control panel

Watermarking images...

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/d/o/c/docarabiacom/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 275

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/d/o/c/docarabiacom/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 276

Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/d/o/c/docarabiacom/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 293
albums/userpics/infarct.jpg updated succesfully!

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/d/o/c/docarabiacom/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 275

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/d/o/c/docarabiacom/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 276

Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/d/o/c/docarabiacom/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 293
albums/userpics/infarct.jpg updated succesfully!

albums/userpics/art_normal.jpg updated succesfully!

albums/userpics/art_normal.jpg updated succesfully!

I had the same problem, and solved it.

The problem was the database.  You must make sure the database changes were made, in my case I had installed a second version of coppermine with the table prefix cpg11_  not cpg11d_

snork13

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Internet! Is that thing still around?
    • Gallery
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2004, 06:11:40 am »

Thanks to all, got it working great!!! :P

snork13.net

turtleboy

• Coppermine novice
    • SkylineDesigns
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2004, 09:22:37 am »

Got these errors while running Burpee's latest mod after I applied the watermark with util.php (using 1.3.0):

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open 'albums/familymiscbatch1/mamupops1.jpg' for writing in /home/content/t/u/r/turtleboy212/html/foto/foto-gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 317
albums/familymiscbatch1/mamupops1.jpg updated succesfully!
albums/userpics/puffpuff.jpg updated succesfully!
ERROR creating:$image

It seems to apply it to some and not others. And it returns multiple identical returns when it's finished like this:

heres the files i am using:
http://www.skylinedesigns.net/misc/gd2watermark.rar

m0nty

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2004, 03:09:08 pm »

i've applied this mod to my 1.3 installation and everything worked perfectly.. excellent mod and thanks to the author..

however i think you should make it more clear for beginners in the instructions regarding the final mysql settings..

in particular:

insert into cpg11d_config (name, value) values ('enable_watermark', '1');
insert into cpg11d_config (name, value) values ('where_put_watermark', 'bottomright');
insert into cpg11d_config (name, value) values ('watermark_file', '/*******/**/*********/htdocs/gallery/watermark.png');
insert into cpg11d_config (name, value) values ('which_files_to_watermark', 'both');

the prefix highlighted in red should be made clearer that the user needs to edit this and make sure it corresponds to their gallery prefix.. ie my gallery prefix is cihgallery_

and the path to the watermark image highlighted in blue should be made clear that this has to be the full directory path and not a URL

experienced users will know this already, but the less experienced may not realise..

regards

Vaughan

khayman

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [CPG1.2.1]: Permanent Watermark with GD2
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2004, 10:33:23 pm »

First off - I must saw, awesome mod!

Two things:

1) Is it possible to adjust the transparency of the watermark, or is that something that needs to be done with the watermark itself (i.e. use a transparent png file).

2) Has anyone worked on code to center the watermark and place it on the original image and then do resizing, while storing an UNwatermarked image? If so I'd like a peek, if not I'll try and hack away at them and post the code.

Cheers,
~jb

Burpee

• Contributor
    • Vuurwerklook.com
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2004, 12:50:14 am »

First off - I must saw, awesome mod!

Two things:

1) Is it possible to adjust the transparency of the watermark, or is that something that needs to be done with the watermark itself (i.e. use a transparent png file).

2) Has anyone worked on code to center the watermark and place it on the original image and then do resizing, while storing an UNwatermarked image? If so I'd like a peek, if not I'll try and hack away at them and post the code.

Cheers,
~jb

1) It's in the PNG :D
2) I followed everything you were saying until you said "storing an UNwatermarked image" ... why would you want to watermark it and then store an image w/o watermark?
Anyway, nope, nobody has tried that for afaik... I don't think the code is that hard though, you'd just have to do some math for centering the watermark... if you figure it out, post it here :D

khayman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2004, 05:34:27 am »

Burpee,

The reason for storing an UNwatermarked original is because of the type of site I want to set up - eventually I want people to be able to order prints from it. If the original and the resized images are watermarked, then I have nothing to make a print off of. I was looking at things and I believe what I will do is just watermark the resized and have that as the main image with no click on for a full size image :) some of them get pretty large!

Thanks for the response!

Burpee

• Contributor
    • Vuurwerklook.com
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2004, 09:44:51 am »

Wouldn't you want to store the printing formats locally on your computer anyway?
And if you'd really want people to order prints, you should have fairly low res images on your site.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2004, 10:17:28 am »

I agree with Burpee: if you keep the hires pics on the server, anybody who knows the naming scheme of coppermine could get the hires pics for free by just entering the url.

GauGau

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2004, 11:55:15 am »

Cool! Thanks for this MOD. Just installed and it seems to work perfectly hier in all modes 8). I have to change the .png now.
DaMysterious.

khayman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2004, 06:40:29 pm »

Burpee/GauGau,

Yeah I realized that regarding the image path... going to have to rethink my strategy. One thing I could do is a daily check on when images are uploaded and manually move those images to my local drive. I won't have all the photos initially as some of them will be coming from other people posting their images as well. I figure it's best to get the hi-res versions when the user uploads it instead of having to contact them if/when someone wants to purchase a print.

maria

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2004, 10:37:53 pm »

I need obtain that watermark is added to the photos that I raise with of the batch, they excuse if I am annoying but I am new in this forum and I need do this for my CPG. Thanks
 ::)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2004, 08:36:59 am »

thze mod does what it says, not more. You shouldn't request new features, especially for a mod that was written for an outdated version (cpg1.2.1).

Joachim
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.