Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comment box size  (Read 2587 times)

ukrob12

• Coppermine newbie
    • TheMuse
Comment box size
« on: May 01, 2007, 05:28:57 pm »

I want to make the (horizontal) size of the comment box a bit bigger (i.e. a few lines rather than just one) as I feel this would encourage longer comments (coppermine is integrated into a creative community website where the idea is for members to give each other feedback on their work).

I thought this would be relatively simple, and I'm sure it is, but I'm struggling to find what to edit.. and then last night I thought I had (theme.php) but as much as I edited it it didn't seem to do anything. The problem might have been I was editing the theme.php in the Sample folder, but I don't know what else to do as the theme.php in the folder of the theme I am using does not contain any of that code.

Any help would be appreciated. (thanks)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 06:50:21 pm by Nibbler »

ukrob12

• Coppermine newbie
    • TheMuse
Re: Comment box size
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 05:41:38 pm »

Just thought "themes/skins/templates" might have been more appropriate for this.. sorry!

Nibbler

ukrob12

• Coppermine newbie
    • TheMuse
Re: Comment box size
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 06:22:18 pm »

Thank you,

I did search for some time last night by the way before posting this, dunno how I missed that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.