Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The program does not optimize the picture by GD or ImageMagic  (Read 2128 times)

jianzhan

• Coppermine novice

Hi EveryBody,

It’s my previous post but I think I found something new: the program does not optimize the picture by GD or ImageMagic when the setting is the File upload boxes = 1 and URI upload boxes = 0.

Please  check the following URL, I just change the File upload boxes = 1 and URI upload boxes =0;uploaded file final size is about 1310KB.

the File upload boxes >= 2, and uploaded file final size is about 20~30KB

I think that the program does not optimize the picture by GD or ImageMagic when the setting is the File upload boxes = 1 and URI upload boxes = 0.

The program works fine when the settings is the File upload boxes >= 2.

I think that the program go to different program when the setting is different.

But the layout and design is perfect for the settings: the File upload boxes = 1 and URI upload boxes = 0 because the user just need to click the button once and everything is fine.

But the layout and design is too complex for the settings: the File upload boxes >= 2 because the users have to click many times buttons to continue and it’s not necessary. Sometime users forget to click the continue button and fail to upload the pictures and they never know why?

Anyone know how to fix this?

http://roofriser.com/gallery

UserName: jz
Password:888888

Yours sincerely

Jian Zhan
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:07:34 am by Sami »

jianzhan

• Coppermine novice
Re: The program does not optimize the picture by GD or ImageMagic
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 02:17:00 am »

Hi everybody,

I double checked the file i uploaded at the server and final files' size was  optimized and it's a small file size.

It is display wrong file size. And display the original file's size.

It's not a big deal.

Yours sincerely

Jian Zhan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.