Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Step by Step Intsructions for Modpack installation  (Read 5001 times)

gsrstudio

• Coppermine newbie
Step by Step Intsructions for Modpack installation
« on: April 14, 2007, 12:02:49 pm »

Hi!
I am a new user of Modpack.
I am dreaming about the feature of Modpack related to protection of the photos from downloading .
I was trying to find step by step instudcions how to install Modpack and how to add overlap.gif image.
I didn't find the info yet. Where to find the module that will provide this kind of ptotection and where to find overlap image?
Do I need to add the overlap image to each albums directory or to some root directory only.
What do I need to configure in Coopermine to get this function work?
Your assistance is appreciated.
Kind regards,
Gregory
gsrstudio@gsrstudio.ca
www.gsrstudio.ca

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Step by Step Intsructions for Modpack installation
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 12:20:57 pm »

the announcement thread, install howto and the docs are here http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=28367.0

the gif overlay mod here http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=32548.0

dale100

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 03:58:20 am »

the announcement thread, install howto and the docs are here http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=28367.0

Hi Stramm
I'm new at this and need your help,when you say "how to update your modpack to v1 for CPG 1.4.10: download, upload files to your server and run update.php"
Now update.php is that the same as update database in the admin tools?And if not can you point me in the right direction please .Reason i'm asking is i have installed the watermark feature using the code you supplied[not the modpack] everything shows up in the config as it is suppose to and yes i have the full path pointing to the watermark directory using your sample.png but still no watermark when i upload a test photo,Dir/Files 0755/0644 ,,

Thanks Dale

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 06:09:10 am »

If you have only applied the watermark mod and not the modpack, then your question does not belong here. Instructions for the watermark mod differ.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.