Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [solved]:Unable to Access Admin tools w/ PHPBB2 Integration  (Read 2709 times)

RustlerRyan

• Coppermine newbie
[solved]:Unable to Access Admin tools w/ PHPBB2 Integration
« on: March 05, 2004, 06:03:33 pm »

I did all the correct instructions as specified with the docs/readme.html for integrating the gallery with phpbb. After I changed the cookie information to phpbb2mysql in the config area, that is when I began to get the error. Do I need to set it back to cpg121 in the DB? Is there another way to get a smoother transfer between the folders?

Also, I do have them listed within the same url mysite/gallery and mysite/board. Both are running from the same DB as specified in the readme file.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 06:26:36 pm »

you must leave the cookie names alone, they must be different.  Return the cookie to cpg11d(if different to this, you may have to amend the bridge file)
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

RustlerRyan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 12:10:56 am »

Thanks, it works great now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 18 queries.