Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tweaking the Search Results page (thumbnails.php)  (Read 2171 times)

Walkinman

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Skolai Images - Nature, Travel and Adventure stock photos
Tweaking the Search Results page (thumbnails.php)
« on: April 11, 2007, 10:46:00 pm »

Hey folks,

I have a question regarding the Search Results page. I have installed a "Quick Search" function on my site, as in additional to the regular coppermine search feature, which I have called "Detailed Search". I've coded the "Quick Search" feature onto every page of my site, including the coppermine galleries. The only page it doesn't appear on is the Search Results page. If I d a (search using either search function) the results page doesn't have the "Quick Search" optin anywhere. What I would like to do is place that function on the right hand side of the box the search results appear in .. if you do a search for say 'black bears', the results show up and Search Results - "black bear" is at the top of the page on the left. I would like to have the "Quick Search Function appear on the far right hand side in of that table. Is that possible, and could anyone here give me a hand setting that up?

My site is Skolai Images

Than you - I really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Cheers

Carl
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.