Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch add files - No new file was found - Error  (Read 12946 times)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch add files - No new file was found - Error
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 06:40:13 am »

I was refering to a hardening patch on the server.

bence8810

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 09:32:30 am »

Hi

I asked the Admins at my webhosting, and they have no idea abou what you might be referring to. On top, I also have it in my home server, which definetally doesnt have a hardening patch, specially that I dont even know what that is, so I wouldnt have installed it.

Any other clue?

To recap:

I have the same site on two locations. One is my webhost, and one is on a Debian server at my house. First, i had it on the webhost location then I as it was, migrated to the home server for testing, but didnt do any modifications. They both have the same problem, so I would guess its with the DB or some of the files, but we already reuploaded the files......

Dont know what to touch next,

Thanks

Ben

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 12:41:01 pm »

I must confess that I'm running out of ideas as well.

bence8810

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 12:44:37 pm »

Hi

That is fine, I am sure this is one weird problem.

How do I go about it now, if fixing wont work? Reinstall is also fine for me, as long as it will bring back the full functionality.

I have a lot of folders with 1000s of pictures, so a quick method would be preferred. Can you help with that?

Thanks

Ben

bence8810

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2007, 03:46:39 pm »

Hi

Still looking for a solution. I am ready to reinstall the whole library, but dont know where to start. I have all pictures hosted in the "album" folder, so if I save that, I should be fine importing all pics back? Is there an easy way to get all pictures back to the gallery?

Thanks

Ben

bence8810

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 12:20:31 pm »

Hi

Thread can be closed, case is solved. Actually it was never solved, what I did is removed the coppermine installation keeping the albums folder, removed the MySQL database, the user, and whatever was related to it, reinstalled it, and now I am importing the albums one by one with the batch add picture function.

Still dont know what could have gone wrong, but I am glad after all its slowly becoming available again,

Cheers, and thanks for all efforts helping me,

Ben
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.