Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: different numbers of albums per page  (Read 1772 times)

RoadRunnR

• Coppermine newbie
different numbers of albums per page
« on: April 07, 2007, 02:26:47 am »

Hello,
I've tried to search this forum for an answer to my question but I didn't get any results. I've also read the FAQ of course but didn't see an answer to my "problem". So if this question already popped up somehow please excuse me (and show me the answer).

Anyway. Here's the thing: I want Coppermine to show a certain amount of albums per category on the start page (to be exact: 3) and another certain amount of albums per category when a specific category is shown (12). It seems like that can't be done in the config menu so I've tried to have a look at the php code but that just kept confusing me (but that also happens with my own codework when I haven't worked on it for some time ;)). So how can this be achieved (assuming that it is possible at all)?

skidpics

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: different numbers of albums per page
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 02:38:06 am »

I suppose this might help, but unsure.  if you insert the override settings in your theme.php file for the following.  It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it might be  starting point to control this?

// These parameters overide what the user inputs in the Configuration setup to prevent the theme from breaking.
$CONFIG['thumbcols'] = 4; //overrides the number of columns for thumbnails.
$CONFIG['album_list_cols'] = 4; // sets "Number of columns for the album list"
$CONFIG['first_level'] = 0; //sets "Show first level album thumbnails in categories = no".

I suppose there are more variable names that are controllable via the theme.php file.. in your theme directory..

-- Skidpics

warning: Site contains lots of adult content.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.