Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PNG Support  (Read 3405 times)

stressball

• Coppermine novice
PNG Support
« on: April 04, 2007, 10:02:03 pm »

Ok, before I posted this, I searched the entire Coppermine program for some sort of toggle that would allow me to upload PNG files. I also searched the documentation for the answer. I searched on the message board for "png" to try and find the answer as well. I also searched through the plug-in pack to see if there was one that did this, and I could not find it.

So, does CPG currently support PNG uploads? Every time I try to upload a .png fine, it rejects it. "0 uploads were successful." is what it tells me. I have tried and successfully uploaded .jpg and .gif formats, but it will not upload .png. I have tried many different .png formats too.

I am using the latest version of CPG. If this is a double post, or there's an incredibly obvious answer, then I apologize. I've searched for this for around four hours and I need an answer. :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 06:44:30 am by Sami »

stressball

• Coppermine novice
Re: PNG Support
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 10:16:22 pm »

I meant to put in my above post something like "I doesn't appear that CPG allows PNG uploads. Is this going to be a plug-in in the future? Is there one now?"

After rereading my above post, I realized that it might be questionable why I posted it on the plug-in board.

Thanks.

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 11:57:37 pm »

It's a core feature, no plugin or setting required. If you have an upload issue post in the upload support board after reading the docs.

stressball

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 02:46:03 am »

Thank you. Sorry for posting this in the wrong place.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.