Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload doesn't work anymore  (Read 2397 times)

Motostrada

• Coppermine newbie
Upload doesn't work anymore
« on: May 21, 2007, 03:12:17 pm »

Hello, thank you for all this work.

I've made a search and I didn't find the answer. I can't upload any picture in my coppermine gallery since last week. According to my host, no change have been made on the server. It has been working for 3 monthes and my second gallery on the same host (another account/website) is still working.

I've checked the chmods on the folders, as described

CHECK YOUR PERMISSIONS ON THE /ALBUMS, /ALBUMS/USERPICS, AND /ALBUMS/EDIT DIRECTORIES.  ALL SHOULD BE 777 OR 755.

Everything is OK on my server.
Maybe you'll be able to find what's wrong, I've opened an upload right for guests with the debuger. You can test all this there

Thank you by advance

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upload doesn't work anymore
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 03:30:29 pm »

One can see that you have searched very hard. Nearly every thread on this entire sub-board contains this reply to the initial thread starter's posting:
Do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs.

[mini-rant]
*sigh* - I'm fed up having to post this again and again. When will people start reading the documentation? Why did we write them in the first place?
[/mini-rant]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.