Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: show 2 or more pictures of each album in showAlbumsUpdatedOverLastDays  (Read 3799 times)

jerx

• Coppermine regular visitor

Is it possible/easy to modify that function to show more than one picture of each album?

You might want to consider make this an option (like the amount of days looking back). I am not sure if this is useful for the majority of cpg users and it only makes sense if it does not influence performance negatively (very much).

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code

Is it possible/easy to modify that function to show more than one picture of each album?

You might want to consider make this an option (like the amount of days looking back). I am not sure if this is useful for the majority of cpg users and it only makes sense if it does not influence performance negatively (very much).

I think I use grouping and sort by's to come up with the latest...  Remaining one sql call.    Not sure if this is something I would include in the core cpmfetch stuff.  Something that could be abstracted out though...
Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.