Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How 2 make Quicktime Videos open on PC's like they do on MACS & How2 Alphabetize  (Read 3881 times)

donna

• Coppermine newbie

Hello -- Love my Coppermine Gallery that was included in popscript software. Does anyone know how to make Quicktime Videos open fully on PC's? They open full frame on MAC's ... although it would be nice if there was a way to make them bigger. But when they open on PC's, you can only see the center part of the video -- meaning, the top & bottom are just not there & the shape of the frame is sort of rectangular instead of square. Also, in the near future, will Coppermine have podcast & mobile formats for photos & video:-) That would be really cool. For now, just getting videos to open on PC's like they open on MAC's would be great! More compliments: the Coppermine search functions are phenomenal:-) Thanks for the cool photo/video gallery.

Also, is there a button or way to organize current albums alphabetically??? Thanks for your help.

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl

donna

• Coppermine newbie

Hello Hein or To Whom This May Concern,

Thanks for the above link; found how to change order of albums & that was EZ:-) Very cool.
I did what I thought was a thorough search re: Quicktime videos & resizing VIDEOS and just
didn't find anything to help explain anything more than intermediate sizing at 500 and so forth.
So, is there a button I can press or data I can change somewhere in Coppermine or ??? that
will enable PC users to view VIDEOS on my site they way the VIDEOS open on MAC's? That
would really be neat. Hopefully an easy way since I'm NO genius.
Also, is there a way to make VIDEOS open in a larger screen format such as on youtube?
And ultimately, is it in the works for the future -- VIDEOS formatted to fit on ipods, iphones, & other portable media devices :-) Thank you again for your help. I look forward to improving my site for all viewers. Coppermine rocks!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.