Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Programmer neded for paid work  (Read 3493 times)

ludolf

• Coppermine newbie
Programmer neded for paid work
« on: March 28, 2007, 10:35:38 am »

Hello all,

I need php programmer to do some things for me concerning CPG and also another script, and here are some details:

First I need to transfeer my CPG to another host, and the transfer will contain changing the directory of the gallery, and maybe we can talk about some modifications and ads on.

Second:
I want some one to creat a real estate script for me, or adjust one script I have, the adjustments contains adding some functions and adding some reports.
I am willing to buy a ready script of the programmer choice and he/she will have to add functions.

Third:
I am going to start some photo contest site, basicly I want the pages to be html but I want to add some kind of voting and comment system to the pages, and it has to be reliable and will done.

Fourth:
I have many other projects and I need programmer to add functions all the time.

For those who are interested please contact me by mail admin@zpfg.com or add me to yahoo messenger for ddiscussion, my yahoo id: joe_f111

My biggest concern now is the second project, and it will be the start.

Kind regards.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:03:49 pm by GauGau »

ludolf

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Programmer neded for paid work
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 11:39:28 pm »

Reading board administrator (GauGau) directions concerning offering paid work I would clear some points of my post as follows:
For changing host I got some one who said he will do it, and I will give him a chance.

Concerning adjusting real estate script or building new one I would put a budget between 100-500 UDS and maybe I would be able to pull it a little up taking into account the quality of work.

Regards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.