Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batch add issue  (Read 2162 times)

thecornflake

• Coppermine newbie
batch add issue
« on: March 26, 2007, 02:27:44 pm »

Hi,

I'm getting some errors when using batch add. Only one of the files I uploaded to my uploads directory is selectable.

I get loads of the following error -

Warning: cannot yet handle MBCS in html_entity_decode()! in c:\websites\freshjuicestudio76\freshjuicestudio.com\coppermine\include\functions.inc.php on line 2922

Then an error for each file that seems to have the issue, for example -

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for albums/uploads/bulb_final_crop_800.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in c:\websites\freshjuicestudio76\freshjuicestudio.com\coppermine\searchnew.php on line 167

I have been through the troubleshooting guide, set the debug settings as recommended and created a test user (details on request - I wasn't sure if it was safe to post them).

I think the one file that seems to work ok is the biggest, which doesn't seem to make much sense.

The Coppermine version is 1.4.10, I've run the file version check which came back ok.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: batch add issue
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 02:50:48 pm »

Re-read the upload troubleshooting section of the docs extra carefully. They say what you need to do explicitely.

thecornflake

• Coppermine newbie
Re: batch add issue
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 03:14:03 pm »

I have followed the following exactly -

4.11.4 Upload troubleshooting
If you are experiencing issues with coppermine's upload process, temporarily change your coppermine settings as suggested below to get more detailed error messages:

Go to your coppermine page and log in as admin
Go to the config screen
Scroll to the bottom of the page
Expand the "Maintenance settings" section by clicking on it
Enable debug mode for everyone
Leave display of notices switched off
Save the new settings by clicking on "Save new configuration"
Go to the "groups" panel
Set the upload form configuration for all groups to "Single file uploads only" (set File upload boxes to "1", URI upload boxes to "0" and No. of boxes to "fixed")
Save your new settings
Then try to upload (using http uploads, even if you experienced troubles using another upload method) - you should get a more detailed error message that tells you what exactly goes wrong with your uploads. If the error message doesn't mean anything to you, search the support board for the error message you get.
When asking for support on the coppermine forum, post a link to your site and a test user account (the test user mustn't be in the admin group!) with upload privileges, with the above mentioned settings in place - this way, supporters can see the error messages as well. Do not post debug_output unless requested.

If I try http upload I just get 'File was not uploaded!'

I have also checked everything in the FAQ entry at the top of this forum.

Is there another troubleshooting section somewhere I am missing?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.