Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: php errors help  (Read 3712 times)

redzar47

• Coppermine newbie
php errors help
« on: March 18, 2007, 06:22:43 pm »

i have two galleries installed on two separate domains/directories used v1.3.2 ;D

i have a problem on one when i try to upload pictures and the error is as follows: ???

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_96fbcb6f.JPG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/oasgreg/public_html/pixfamily/upload.php on line 1197

on the second gallery, i have the following error and would not even open the page:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_meta_album_set() in /home/wwwoasn/public_html/sma_gallery/index.php on line 760

i need help on this and willing to compensate. please email me at redzar47@verizon.net and i will give the details of the problem as well as access to ftp/cPanel/etc.
thanks, hope somebody replies. ::)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:01:34 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: php errors help
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 07:02:52 pm »

You don't have to pay anybody - just upgrade to the most recent stable release (currently cpg1.4.10) as suggested in the documentation. This will take care of your issue. Upgrading is mandatory, as the version you have is buggy and vulnerable against hacking.
Of course you're welcome to look for someone to do this for you, but we recommend everybody to perform the upgrade yourself - it's dead easy and the only method to make sure that it has been done properly. Paying someone would be a waste of money imo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.